CB6000S sliding down my penis

For the gearheads in the audience
WhatsMineIsHers

CB6000S sliding down my penis

Post by WhatsMineIsHers »

Thank you all for sharing your insights and experiences. My wife and I have just started down this path. We have a CB6000S that is extremely comfortable when first applied, but as time goes by, the ring slides down my penis, tightening around my balls. I am more of a grower so the size of my penis changes often throughout the day, but the glans remains in the end of the tube. I don't mind the stretching with teasing, but I can't seem to get the ring back in its original position after it slides. I was able to wear it for 11 hours with the third largest ring and the third largest spacer, but it slid down and was very uncomfortable by the end. I was unable to get the fourth largest ring on. When I used the third largest ring with the smallest spacer, symptoms were worse to the point where after some teasing I had to remove the device because of cyanosis (blue color change) of my scrotum and penis.

So my questions are,
Should I go to a larger ring and smaller spacer to make it easier to slide it back up?
Should I keep the current spacer and try to go smaller as I get used to it?
Or should I look for a metal one that would have a better fit?

Thanks again for any advice you can offer.
0 x
extendedram

Re: CB6000S sliding down my penis

Post by extendedram »

Its going to slide. I adjust when I can. I would recommend finding the ring that you can fit everything in, but with a little extra that has to be pushed down at the top of the ring. Then find a spacer that ensures you cannot get your balls out.

Also a lot of it is just going to be the day, as some days I'm hanging low and others all up tight. :)
0 x
Atone
Re: CB6000S sliding down my penis

Post by Atone »

extendedram wrote:Its going to slide.
not necessarily. I dealt with this until the sizing was just right. It might not be possible with the CB6000s if the tube is too big though. Now that the fit is right about the only time I have to adjust it is after I get out of the shower and even that is mostly due to all the manipulation while washing and drying everything.
0 x