Jailbird Received (again)

For the gearheads in the audience
Tutor

Jailbird Received (again)

Post by Tutor »

MM sent the device out on Friday and we received it Monday afternoon.
There were a few comments on why a change of only 1/8 of an inch might matter so I thought I'd post a couple pictures...
the JB on the left is the new device that has a cage of:
1 3/4 cage length
1 1/8 cage diameter
the JB on the right is the old (actually it's new also since I only had it for a couple days):
1 3/4 cage length
1 cage diameter

The new device seems to be just a touch longer and this might be caused from the larger inside diameter.
One eight of an inch has made a large difference in comfort... if your using the sizing rings its important to think about the difference of the rings fitting. I can place a 1 inch ring on easily and originally thought that is what I wanted, but with the device you want the ring just touching, not wrapped on and gripping... if you catch my drift.
0 x
Tutor
Dev

Re: Jailbird Received (again)

Post by Dev »

Thanks for those pictures, Tutor. They look amazingly different for being just 1/8" different in diameter.

I am very curious how Ab will feel about the difference between the Watchful Mistress and the Jailbird. All measurements will be the same except the WM will be 1/4" shorter (1 3/4" vs. 2"). It won't have the hole for the spike and it will have the screw modification, but that shouldn't affect the fit.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Tutor

Post by Tutor »

nods... I really like the idea of no lock to speak of, that and removing the post (removable post) as long as it doesn't get "wobbly" after awhile. I think the weight between the 2 devices were about 19 grams...
it'd be interesting to see how Ab likes or dislikes the weight difference with the WM.
0 x
Tutor
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

When did he mail it out? Just curious as mine went out on Friday, may be at home waiting for me
0 x
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

Never mind, I have mine! So far it fits perfectly and is much less bulky than the cb6000s, especially the a ring which I always found to bulky, will see how tonight goes and how things are after wearing it for a little while. I don't really notice any difference in the weight.

It does fit like a glove, no independent movement of my penis from the cage at all either side to side or backwards forwards, so already can hardly tell its on!
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Congratulations! Keep us posted on how it goes for the first 24 hours...

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
corey22901

Post by corey22901 »

Tutor,

I just got at JB 1 1/8 and it may be too big of diameter. MM recomended that for me not to get the 1" version - but now I am not so sure. Are you interested in selling your 1" version?
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

corey22901 wrote:Tutor,

I just got at JB 1 1/8 and it may be too big of diameter. MM recomended that for me not to get the 1" version - but now I am not so sure. Are you interested in selling your 1" version?
Congratulations on the new device.

You might want to give it a little time. I have never had a 1" cage but I did wear a 1 1/8" cage for a long time. A 1" cage is really small, you might want to make sure you really need to go that small before making that investment.
0 x
novamc

Post by novamc »

Dear Corey22901 (and anyone else with a new MM device),
How is MM doing on lead times right now? We have a Queens Keep on order. I was told 6 weeks. I'm wondering if they are likely to be a little early, late, or right at 6 weeks.
Thanks for any and all replies!
0 x
corey22901

Post by corey22901 »

MM was right on time, just a few days short of 6 weeks. Whole process first rate.
0 x