More than one?

For the gearheads in the audience
KHEmmi
More than one?

Post by KHEmmi »

Just wondering why people have multiple devices.
Is it for practical reasons, such as some being better suited to certain times or occasions?
Or is it just to make a change?

I can imagine something that feels different causes more awareness and maybe frustration following a changeover, and maybe that's a good thing.

Just curious...
0 x
Everything's better with a locked male. Better still with a nude, locked male.
slave d

Re: More than one?

Post by slave d »

It’s just like socks lol got to try a different material and colour, always looking for something different. We’ve got acres of them over our 10 years !

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

slave d wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 3:52 am It’s just like socks lol got to try a different material and colour, always looking for something different. We’ve got acres of them over our 10 years !

MsM’s ld

"acres of them" :D

Something different, yes. A visual thing.
Thoroughly happy in every way with the Cobra Nub, but maybe a different look would make a nice change?
My mind is wandering and wondering I guess.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Try having a look in DHGate on line. They have hundreds of acres of them !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

KHEmmi wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 3:17 am Just wondering why people have multiple devices.
A lot of guys go through several different devices to find the right one that they can comfortably wear for long periods. However, some guys buy ones just because they like the design. They might wear it for a short while before going back into the "every day" cage.

I had a cage that was a cast stainless steel version of the CB3000. It weighed a lot, but there was something erotic in wearing something that would outlast everything except an atomic bomb. :lol:

My wife, however, prefers the cage I'm in and I don't switch around like a fashion accessory.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I kept the cage I had prior to going urethral because the Hole isn't big enough on this cage to pee if urethral is removed. So that's two.
The other is for travel, plastic.
Having said that the last few cruises have been in the steel including security with few issues, just a bit of embarrassment for the other side.
But I take it along in the luggage just in case security gets too strict.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

Once a fit was found that works for long term, the experimenting stopped. But the experimental cages didn’t get tossed out in the garbage. My KH has no interest in what I wear. Just that I remain caged and don’t have the key. But after about 3 weeks locked without orgasm, I get curious (bored maybe?) with the same cage. I think it’s sort of a step in the elevation of my horny-ness. Usually when I decide to go to another cage it’s because I am super horny and want to “feel” a different cage. Usually I want to feel more restriction and tightness that isn’t sustainable for more than a day or three. And also, from my limited experience each cage has a different feeling/sensation. Lots of differences in each one, even though it’s the same basic design of a ring and a cage. But if I stay locked for too long in one of those earlier cages I get anxious and usually ask to unlock and change back so I don’t injure myself in a poorly fitting cage. I wish my lifestyle allowed me to lock it and forget it but bicycling is so important to me, that it seems like I am locking and unlocking a lot compared to most here. But it’s only for a ride then locked back again, often within 10 minutes of getting off the bike.
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

Curiousrk wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 11:37 am Once a fit was found that works for long term, the experimenting stopped. But the experimental cages didn’t get tossed out in the garbage. My KH has no interest in what I wear. Just that I remain caged and don’t have the key. But after about 3 weeks locked without orgasm, I get curious (bored maybe?) with the same cage. I think it’s sort of a step in the elevation of my horny-ness. Usually when I decide to go to another cage it’s because I am super horny and want to “feel” a different cage. Usually I want to feel more restriction and tightness that isn’t sustainable for more than a day or three. And also, from my limited experience each cage has a different feeling/sensation. Lots of differences in each one, even though it’s the same basic design of a ring and a cage. But if I stay locked for too long in one of those earlier cages I get anxious and usually ask to unlock and change back so I don’t injure myself in a poorly fitting cage. I wish my lifestyle allowed me to lock it and forget it but bicycling is so important to me, that it seems like I am locking and unlocking a lot compared to most here. But it’s only for a ride then locked back again, often within 10 minutes of getting off the bike.
You've sort of answered my final point about a different cage having a different feel. What I said about more awareness after changing.
I said more frustration (possibly) and you've mentioned more restriction and tightness.
I guess metal feels quite different to plastic too. Herbi's Cobra is really super light so metal will be quite a contrast.
Thank you for your detailed answer!
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Let's not forget the cage we don't mention. The punishment cage.
Ususlly smaller and more emasculating.

I had one. Lost it cough!
OK I hid it hoping C would forget. I mean. Who's going to know right?
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

Mr Pickle wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 1:35 pm Let's not forget the cage we don't mention. The punishment cage.
Ususlly smaller and more emasculating.

I had one. Lost it cough!
OK I hid it hoping C would forget. I mean. Who's going to know right?
Tell me more, Mr P please.
1 x