Ureathra tubes with caps and sounding

For the gearheads in the audience
Sam3655
Ureathra tubes with caps and sounding

Post by Sam3655 »

Have purchased seven cages to see what works best. Then I saw a cage with a Ureathra cap. This lead to a video which lead me to sounding. Is this safe or just an excuse to get a UTI? Can it be worn long term and is it pleasurable?
0 x
Chastifyme
Re: Ureathra tubes with caps and sounding

Post by Chastifyme »

Sounding can be very pleasurable
Long term urethra plugging is outside of my experience
0 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Appreciate the reply. Never want to venture too far down the rabbit hole without some good advice. Thanks
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Lots of information in the forum, just do a search

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tomsub

Post by Tomsub »

I had an early cage with a metal sound, it was curved but not long enough and caused some unnecessary discomfort for full day use. Switched to a longer clear flexible tube and had no problems. Sterilised it once a week and never had a problem. I changed to a narrower cage, same length and it felt even better. When removing it, I would suggest having some lube around the end as it can dry out a little. Never a problem peeing but then I always sit to pee anyway..
1 x
Tomsub

Post by Tomsub »

I replied regarding chastity sound but sounding is probably the most erotic thing I ever tried. You should do your own research and there is plenty of po rn on the subject. Understand your own cock. The urethral tube isn’t necessarily a constant size and you may have restrictions. Your Meatus will initially be your most restrictive part and the are most easily damaged. Your first and maybe second pee after trying it can be sore but as long as you didn’t go max will be ok.

One thing to remember is that the meatus is not a muscle so once stretched, it’s stretched. Have a look at guys cocks who go bigger all the time to make your own judgement.

I prefer a ribbed sound or rosebuds and I don’t go any bigger than 8. I hope that gives you some areas to think about for your own research.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I've tried sounding, also j rods, prostate massage with these, plugs, dilators and of course have a urethral Inserts in the cage I'm wearing.
It took a bit to get used to, but has been on permanently now for three months.logged about it in this section.
I think the uti bit is more fantasy or scaremomgery to be honest.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(