Totally New Home Machine Shop Developed Device

For the gearheads in the audience
TitaniumChastiTi

Totally New Home Machine Shop Developed Device

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

Hi All,
not been on here for some time, apologies but there is reason behind it!! Over the last Five years since we started a FLR we have been very disappointed with every device we have tried, from the first CB6000 to a high end custom made and returned several times for alterations expensive one !! As an engineer alongside full time employment ive spent thousands of hours making, testing myself and developing a new product. I have designed and built through several generations my own design from a radical material, which is probably the most difficult element/metal to machine and work on the planet at room temperature, it is now almost 99% finished and ready to bring to market, also includes a PA lock feature which is built in and future proofed, ie if you buy without it can be upgraded without return. My 1st design, made from an exotic metal was lighter than a plastic cb6000 for the same foot print !! As an act of courtesy I have messaged Tom for permission to publicise this item and to post a link to a web site which will be going live shortly.
Thank you for reading this and if you require any other details please feel free to contact me.

Kindest regards
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Totally New Home Machine Shop Developed Device

Post by Tom Allen »

I haven't seen a message yet, but this sounds interesting so far.
0 x
MikeyLikes

Re: Totally New Home Machine Shop Developed Device

Post by MikeyLikes »

Ditto
0 x