Locked in my Looker

For the gearheads in the audience
CaptivatedCaveman

Locked in my Looker

Post by CaptivatedCaveman »

My modified Looker 01 arrived today. Looks good. A little different than I expected in one or two places. I will post pics and thoughts when I have more time.

Not sure if I'm going in tonight or if my wife and I will wait until we can make an Event of it.
Last edited by CaptivatedCaveman on Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Previously wore a CB3K, CB6KS and MM Jailbird. Now locked in a Steelworxx Looker 01 (modified).
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Looker arrived today

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I will be very interested in how you compare the JB experience to the Looker 01 experience in a month or two.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
CaptivatedCaveman

Okay, first off let me say life is insanely busy these days and trying to include any kinky play is a real challenge.

I've worn the Looker for only a 24-hour period so far. It was EXTREMELY comfortable. The JB was great, but this thing is amazing. No pain, but on the other hand it was incredibly intense - in the arousing good way. So much so that I didn't get any sleep the night I wore it. Which I guess is part of the problem at the moment. We had just enough time to put it on but not enough for any erotic play, so I was left to stew in my own juices all night.

Which can be a good or bad thing depending on the circumstances.

The one obstacle to long term wear at the moment is the custom PA lock I had added. Once I'm caged it's proven impossible to located the PA hole and thread the pin through to the urethral tube. I have a few ideas for tricks to make it easier - we just haven't had time to experiment with them. Our schedules barely overlap this week but once we have some more time we will try again and hopefully I will have more details to share.

No pictures yet. My wife informed me that when I took pics of the JB prior to selling it, the photos were accessible on not just my phone, but also on hers and on our kids' iPads. Fortunately we deleted them before they were noticed, but we need to locate and change a setting on the phones before I take more pictures.
0 x
Previously wore a CB3K, CB6KS and MM Jailbird. Now locked in a Steelworxx Looker 01 (modified).
notbeinfringed85

Post by notbeinfringed85 »

Just wondering, what are your jailbird specs?
0 x
CaptivatedCaveman

Jailbird dimensions

Base ring: Oval, 1 7/8 inches
Cage Length: 1 3/4 inches
Cage diameter: 1 3/8 inches, with one extra ring around the cage
Gap: 3/8 inches

I had the above dimensions modified a little when I had it refurbished, but the numbers above are the ones I have experience with. As I said, it was very comfortable. I could have gone a 1/4 inch shorter to completely eliminate ANY movement, which is basically part of what I did with the Looker.

If you do a little searching through my older posts, you should be able to find more information if that's what you want. And if you still have questions after that, I'll be happy to answer them as best I can.
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

Dietmar makes some wonderful devices, glad to hear your looker is doing well. That is one thing I would agree with when you said how comfortable it is. My Looker 03 is the most comfortable device I ever had. And I went through WAY too many to find the Looker..lol
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
CaptivatedCaveman

Pics, as promised:

0 x
CaptivatedCaveman

Got to wear it more over the weekend. Continues to be amazingly comfortable. No pain. In the JB I used to get occasional discomfort, usually in the morning, as the testicles tried to expand/contract through the base ring - the skin would feel like it was getting caught or pinched and I'd have to drop what I was doing and apply a dab of moisturizer. No such issues with the Looker thus far.

Also no pain from the urethral insert, but there is an intensity to it. Sort of a, "Hi! I'm a titanium rod and I'm in your urethra!" Some people say that when they urinate they don't have any sensation of peeing - I don't get that. Rather, because the 8mm rod is applying sensation to the nerve endings, it feels like something is moving through there CONSTANTLY. I had to check several times during the day to make sure I wasn't leaking or something. I wasn't, it just felt like it. Weird. Kinda hot. Time will tell if the sensation settles down.

We got a little further with securing the PA pin. We got the pin in the PA hole but couldn't get it into the urethral insert. After a little experimentation, it looks like I simply haven't had enough time yet to stretch my 10 gauge piercing up to 8 gauge and the pin can't get all the way through. Looks like I will have to wear the 8 gauge piercing for a while before I can wear the cage for an extended stretch. Kinda frustrating. Especially since my new 8 gauge curved barbell unscrewed and fell out - down the toilet. Currently back in the 10 gauge ring, waiting for a replacement.

About the Looker itself - it has 9 bars rather than 8. Dietmar didn't tell me he was doing that. I assume it's to secure the PA pin. I might have asked him to just go up to 10 bars if I'd known. The odd number makes things look a little off. Like it made it harder for him to make all the bars symmetrical. Not the end of the world, but I noticed. Also, I didn't expect the little screws at the head of the tube. I assumed the opening would be flush with the cage. Again, not a big deal but not what I was expecting.

So things are progressing, albeit very slowly. It will probably be a few months before my PA hole is stretched enough to switch to an extended lock-up in the Looker.
0 x
CaptivatedCaveman

Re: Locked in my Looker

Finally locked in my Looker. There was a minor hiccup getting the hang of securing the PA pin but now it seems good. Will post details after I've had some time in the thing. Makes me think of how pilots log hours in aircraft. :lol:
0 x
CaptivatedCaveman

Re: Locked in my Looker

Some quick observations:

Amazingly comfortable. I was able to do some rigorous lawn and yard work without any problems. Also haven't needed any lubrication beyond the hand lotion used to put it on. Attempted erections in the cage are really hot - the resistance from the cage, the urethral tube and the PA pin set me off on a positive feedback loop that takes some mental effort to get under control. Yum.

The PA pin pulls a little bit on the piercing during erections. Not enough to qualify as pain - or rather, if it's pain it's the good kind of pain. If I had to do it again, though, I might move the pin 1-2mm closer to the tip.

Had to use the smaller base ring. Either the design or changes in my body made the larger ring hang loosely. Also, urinating is a little messy. I think the slightly incorrect position of the PA pin is tugging on the hole just enough that there isn't a tight seal, leading to urine dribbling out of the PA hole in addition to out of the urethral tube. Not terrible, but slightly annoying.

Overall pretty happy so far. If I had the money I could think of a few improvements but they are mostly quibbles. That's it so far.
0 x