Shorter device for erections?

Living the real life under lock and key
Locked by LRC

Re: Shorter device for erections?

Post by Locked by LRC »

greengrass wrote:The gap is 3/8" as suggested by MM as most people are happy with that spacing. This is more than my CB3000 gap and because I've had an issue with escaping testicles in the past, I thought carefully about increasing it. I eventually went for the 3/8" gap because a)
I think you will be happy with the 3/8" gap, not the 1/4". I was wearing a CB6000s with the KSD only as a spacer. The thickness of the KSD was just under a 1/4". I had worn it this way for about three months. When I ordered my MM device I got the 1/4" gap, wrong move.

When I put the MM device on the first time after about an hour I felt "funny". When I checked things I found that my testicles had swollen a little and my sack was getting dark. The gap seemed to be too short. I started to check things to find out why.

What I found is because the CB6000 is plastic, and the pins and holes not precision made, it moves up and down. The gap in the testicle area would increase to about; you guessed it, 3/8". The MM device has no up and down movement. A change to the MM device to a 3/8" gap and my problem went away.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Atone

Post by Atone »

Tom Allen wrote:I realize that it will depend upon the sizing, but I'd love to see some weight stats for the rings and cages, if possible.
Mature Metal Size Weight Chart
Mature Metal Size Weight Chart
Mature Metal Size Weight Chart.png (40.82 KiB) Viewed 2173 times
0 x
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

It would appear that the device I intend to purchase is (roughly) 6.5 ounces, assuming the information you gave is accurate... Can't wait for that feeling! And I believe my method will work for deciding on which cage to buy. Also, (as I've said earlier) if their devices are comparable to the CB-2000 that I currently have to take a break from (honor system) like they say, the 1 7/8 inch ring will be just what I need! Awaiting your information Atone! My Goddess has already programmed the necessary data into her account and will send you the agreed upon payment as soon as I hear from you.
0 x
Ibbostyx

Post by Ibbostyx »

Hi there. This is my first post but I felt it necessary to give my two penneth. I made the mistake when I ordered my MM Jailbird of going too big. I'll tell you for why, because the way I see it is that if you get a nightly erection and as it swells you meet up with the resistance of the cage at an early stage you will probably be stirred. I say stirred because the tumescence has not reached anything like its potential. You are stirred to semi conciousness at which time you can, to a certain extent control your thoughts and actions and to a certain degree calm things. O.K. So you make my initial mistake and go for the longer tube, what happens when you start to grow and you are still asleep.....you stay asleep because the gravity of what is happening has not hit you yet. You only realise what is happening when its too late, you have a raging hard on that has only one thing in mind as your hormones are now fully loaded into your bloodstream. You wake with a full hard on that is probably still growing and has no where to go but up against the metal which is unforgiving. This is probably when your sleep is NOT stirred but you will be fully conscious and a trip to the bathroom will be needed to take a leak to releive the pressure. So now your fully awake and you finally start to subside so back to bed and try to get back off to sleep and lets hope there won't be a repeat before morning. So besides having a sore scrotal sac from where it pulled you've disturbed your wifes sleep as well as your own, if she was as many wives are, a reluctant keyholder, I think the toleration of chastity may be wearing thin. So I agree you need a little waggle room but not as much as you might think.
ewok123
0 x
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Well if it does come to that, it's good to know that I've gotten very adept at getting out of bed and not waking her. It's gotten to the point were I can even fire up a cigarette right next to her and not wake her! As I said before, I'll see how the existing configuration treats me and if I deem it necessary, I'll take measurements and order a new cage... Thank you for the advice sir!
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

Having just sent the funds off for a Steelheart (or a 'Sweetheart' as Chatelaine is already calling it) I can vouch for the fact that sizing is a conundrum.

I have used the sizing recommendation from the website as I figure that Deitmar will know far more about his product having made 100's rather than me that in all probability will only ever see one.

There are so many sizing variables between devices and differences in your penis in various stages of arousal that an accurate estimate based on someone elses experience is optimistic to say the least.

Observations from my own device appear to back up his sizing too but since we've gotten into this there is a fundamental difference between the usage that the Steelheart will have and the tube I created does now.

Mine was made for the odd day off work, few hours in the evening solo play. I made it tight to maximise sensation and security came as a side benefit. Erections are bearable but even after 3 days with no stimulation my scrotum and foreskin are starting to suffer. (This is something I'm OK with but Chatelaine hates.)

The Steelheart will give us the option of longer confinements and even though (I assume) I will be less aware of 'wearing', it has been specified for comfort and hygiene as duration has superseded sensation as the objective kink.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another