"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
explorer121

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by explorer121 »

Hello,
I'm new and here to say hi.
I'm a college student that is into chastity and general submission. I have a red chili sissy cage and have been locked for one month periods. I look forward to interacting with this forum and community.
3 x
LockedupbyB

Post by LockedupbyB »

When we began exploring many years ago, it was my idea and I brought it up. We had mutually agreed to start up again when things got better at the outset of our 4 month break but on New Year’s Eve, it was she who said it was time to jump back in.
1 x
pottahawk
Last orgasm: January 22nd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by pottahawk »

Good Day, Over a week ago I was away on a trip when I received a text message from my wife saying she had something for me to read! I thought it would be my horoscope I couldn’t have been more wrong’ To my surprise it was several articles on Male Chastity! I was told not to respond until I had throughly read the material! I had never considered locking my cock in a cage let along signing a chastity contract! I asked what brought this on and was told it all made sense now. I think what shocked me the most was it was her idea! She asked me if I would be willing to do this. After some more reading I agreed to entering into a chastity contact with her! We had several more chats and texts discussing the terms of my surrender! I was also told to research cock cages my god there are a lot! Needless to say I am lying in bed writing this cock cage on, cock cage, contract signed and monthly payment made. We should have done this years ago! My wife is throughly enjoying herself training me in how to serve her and so far so am I.

Thank you for letting me join your forum and I look forward to chatting with other like minded people.
3 x
LockedintheCity

Post by LockedintheCity »

Hello everyone.

Married, early 50s, and in a heteronormative marriage. My interests are in FLR, chastity play and cuckolding. I've had a cage for a few years, and would self-lock when my wife was out of town. I recently rolled out my chastity fetish, and to my surprise, she was interested. We did some locking up last weekend, with her proudly wearing the key. I also worked up the courage to tell her about my cuckold fetish as well. I have zero expectation my wife will cuckold me, and she hasn't fully warmed up to doing that on a fantasy level only, either. But she hasn't said no. She says she has some ideas for this coming weekend. So far, I've told her about what I'm interested in exploring. I'm still waiting to learn from her about what she wants. But it is clear that she is not just indulging me.

She observed that our play (so far) is a complete role reversal of our regular lives.

Happy to have found the forum.
0 x
Swisspug

Post by Swisspug »

Hi. Just joined as the suggestion of a pro-dom who is helping educate me thru amazing experiences.
Just bought and tried a plastic cage. It was OK after going to a smaller size ring. I even fell asleep the first evening with it on, after dinner and walking home. Alas at 130am the plastic-to-skin contact became very pinchy.

Even after that first night I’m ready to find a metal solution. I travel a lot so after trying a few, as per a few suggestions here, I’m thinking titanium would be right.

Cheers
0 x
Hmbgcuck

"Hello world" from WNY

Post by Hmbgcuck »

No, not a spammer.

I read through all of Thimper's blog up to a few years ago, bug apparantly never found my way here.

Have been in and out of chastity for about 8 years, at Her whim. PA for 6 years.
0 x
Máster Lázaro

Post by Máster Lázaro »

Kasowaso wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:48 pm Hello World!

New to chastity and testing out self before introducing it to potential key holders! With being a newbie I went with a CB-3000 and am having problems which is what brings me here! :)
Welcome to the forum
1 x
Máster Lázaro

Post by Máster Lázaro »

explorer121 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:48 am Hello,
I'm new and here to say hi.
I'm a college student that is into chastity and general submission. I have a red chili sissy cage and have been locked for one month periods. I look forward to interacting with this forum and community.
Welcome friend glad to have another college student here (even better for a kh like me)
0 x
MelodyDanger

Post by MelodyDanger »

Hello! I'm Melody. I've participated in locking boys up on-and-off for a few years, but I'm now starting to really dive deep :shock: I hope to learn much, and also have fun reading your stories ^.^
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

MelodyDanger wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:27 am Hello! I'm Melody. I've participated in locking boys up on-and-off for a few years, but I'm now starting to really dive deep :shock: I hope to learn much, and also have fun reading your stories ^.^
Welcome to the nuthou...er, forum. :D
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted