"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
KevinTheEngineer

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by KevinTheEngineer »

Hi. At 69 years old I’m hardly new.
I’m straight, I’m Married, and I’m afraid I don’t do it lifestyle, my missus is a couple of years younger than me but, shock horror, we still do it and we still like to play. We are both switches but we are probably both a little more sub than Dom.

As my user name suggests I was a mechanical engineer before I retired but in my garage/workshop I have the wherewithal to make just about anything my devious ind can come up with. This includes 3 belts for my missus plus two belts and numerous tubes for me.
1 x
BDSub
Last orgasm: August 4th, 2022

Post by BDSub »

So I've been interested in chastity for a few years and have owned a cheap device since February this year and have locked myself up fairly for a few hours at a time since. I have just started a new relationship with BD who has shown an interest in being my KH, although she is very new to this she is quite dominant sexually and has asked me to bring my device with me when I see her tomorrow. I am hoping she'll enjoy and it will become a regular part of our play. As for the future, we'll that's up to her...
1 x
Due to be locked by my KH for the first time on 22 August 2022 in silicon Mancage. Counting down the days...
Michele

Post by Michele »

Sounds exciting @BDSub Welcome to the forums!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
whoami

Post by whoami »

My wife and I are in our early 60's. We've been experimenting with chastity (mine) for a few years. I've been in chastity FT for the last 6 months. (Except the the last 2 weeks... due to a covid-induced break. Both fine now.) I'm here to learn from like-minded folks.

TL;DR
Started with a CB6000s a few years ago. Generally no problems, but after a while they started to break. Split the shell twice, broke the eyes off the base ring twice. Getting stabbed by sharp polycarbonate is a downer so we put chastity away for a long while. Custom options seemed too expensive for something I wasn't entirely sure we'd stick with. Then I ran across a cheap cage on amazon, and against all my expectations it's turned out to be great. The only issue is that I've started to slip out of it more frequently. (Testicles pull through.) So now, with more experience and confidence, it may be time to revisit a custom made cage with more control over the dimensions.

Cheers
0 x
Locked1380

Post by Locked1380 »

I am a married 40ish guy. First started chastity play about ten years ago with cb3000. Moved on to cb6000s and just received my jailbird device. I ordered it without speaking to wife first and put it on last night for brief period, she decided as punishment I would need to sleep in it! Luckily it is a great fit!
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

@Locked1380
just received my jailbird device
Welcome to the forums! My husband has been sporting his Jailbird for about 2 years now. He's very comfortable in it, and I love the look of it. The best of luck with yours.
1 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Keptfor Goddess Tina

Post by Keptfor Goddess Tina »

My user name speaks for itself. I submitted it several times and had to remove a space, Hopefully I can get that fixed. I have been locked since Sept of 2021 and am becoming a locked sub for Goddess Tina which is also new here. I would hope the experienced women here would help guide her as we are both new to this and a D/s marriage
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Keptfor Goddess Tina wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:37 am My user name speaks for itself. I submitted it several times and had to remove a space, Hopefully I can get that fixed.
The username is limited to 20 characters so I cannot change it without changing board wide settings, sorry.
I have been locked since Sept of 2021 and am becoming a locked sub for Goddess Tina which is also new here. I would hope the experienced women here would help guide her as we are both new to this and a D/s marriage
This sounds exciting, I hope you get all that you are looking for from your relationship with Goddess Tina.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Keptfor Goddess Tina wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:37 am My user name speaks for itself. I submitted it several times and had to remove a space, Hopefully I can get that fixed. I have been locked since Sept of 2021 and am becoming a locked sub for Goddess Tina which is also new here. I would hope the experienced women here would help guide her as we are both new to this and a D/s marriage
Welcome!

How about just using the # 4 instead of "for?" 😉
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Keptfor Goddess Tina

Post by Keptfor Goddess Tina »

respectfully; Goddess Tina told me "for" not "4" and it was her choice. We will be (she has not finished her profile introductions yet) on Chastity Mansion as I encouraged her and she agrees that she will seek to be on the women's / KeyHolder forum
0 x