"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
DanishSub
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by DanishSub »

Hello everyone

I'm a new member from the fantastic country of Denmark. I've for longest time had fantasies of chastity but just recently have begun wearing a cage. I really like your forum and have been reading here for some time and now thought I would join this excellent platform.
1 x
Indianchastitylover

Post by Indianchastitylover »

Hello world,
I'm from Kerala, India. I'm practicing chastity since 2015.
0 x
Maidinheels

Post by Maidinheels »

New to the forum today. I have been in chastity quite a bit. One year was the longest. Recently separated and looking for a keyholder now.
0 x
pisellog

Post by pisellog »

New to the forum, locked in chastity from 12/2020 i use cb6000
0 x
realme1976
Last orgasm: June 24th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by realme1976 »

[finallyme1976] Thanks to you all for helping me discover myself

For years, I struggled with this urge inside me, never acting on it due to a strict Baptist upbringing. That sense of guilt continued to pervade my life, through a decades-long marriage to a great woman, but still in the background. My wife and I are living apart due to my work, and I was masturbating...a lot. I stumbled on Thumper Denied and the Edge of Vanilla, who introduced me to chastity--a concept I had never heard of. As I read more and more about it, I felt it would be a way to connect with my wife long-distance and curb the masturbation which was accompanied by extreme guilt. So I took the plunge and bought a Holy Trainer Nub knock-off to see if the "solution" that so many of you talk about is real. And it is. I've been self-locked for almost three months, with the keys frozen in a cup of water, coming out only once a week for cleaning. I feel the same wonderful, yet agonizing frustration and sexual tension throughout the day that so many of you have discussed in this forum. But I enjoy it, for I've established in my head that the frustration is a price I pay to be faithful. Many of you have said, "This is who I am," and I agree. For the first time in a long time, I'm comfortable in my own skin. PS: My wife is unaware of my action, and it'll have to be that way for a while until I find the right time to discuss it.
3 x
Kmss90

Post by Kmss90 »

Hi new keyholder here.

I don’t think I’m reluctant… just very confused and insecure not sure how to help my partner .. hoping to find a story like mine and get guidance.

Thank you
3 x
NoDear

Post by NoDear »

Hi. I'm the key holder to my husband, YesDear. I'm vanilla and so I'm in training and making great progress. 😁 I'm excited for our journey and enhancing our love. The intimacy it is already creating, is fun and exciting. I'm looking forward to being part of this community.
3 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hello there Keyholders! Welcome!
2 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Welcome keyholders. Hope you find what you're looking for and it all works out as it should, happiness for both, but for you most 😉.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
NoDear

Post by NoDear »

Kmss90 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:59 pm Hi new keyholder here.

I don’t think I’m reluctant… just very confused and insecure not sure how to help my partner .. hoping to find a story like mine and get guidance.

Thank you
I understand your feelings. I've decided to take this at my pace to avoid feeling anxious and let things come naturally. Cheers to new adventures!
3 x