"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
WifeIsVanilla

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Welcome.

When I first found these forums, I read the back posts, especially the General Chastity Chat and Chastity Devices forums. I strongly recommend doing this. Almost any question you could have has already been discussed.
4 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
JoMo

Post by JoMo »

Hello my name is John and my Wife and KH Beth are very excited about our new life in chastity. We have ordered a Bon4 micro and small cage combo and they arrive next Wednesday the 7th of June, very much looking forward to contributing to the forums.

I have spent hours reading the forum and it’s been brilliant fun doing so, with so much useful information and some great stories and blogs.
0 x
RequestDenied
Last orgasm: June 18th, 2022

Post by RequestDenied »

Hi, I've been interested in chastity for a number of years now and have experimented with various devices like the CB-6000, leather stallion guards, and various metal cages. I'm currently using a small red and black resin device, which has been working out pretty well. I'm interested in trying the resin cage from chastitytech.com.
My wife hasn't been as interested in chastity but seems to be warming up to it as of late.
I've been reading some of the older posts and think this is a great community.
0 x
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

New member from northeast US. I've been chastity playing for a long time and just discovered this forum. I'm looking forward to making new friends.

I'm using a metal cage from Sexymonalisa which is a Chinese maker of dozens of different styles. This one is by far the most comfortable fit that I have ever had.
0 x
lockednreal

Post by lockednreal »

Hey Folks! I've been into chastity for many years but never been locked for more than a week. I have some specific questions about devices I'm going to pester you guys with after I read about a while. I want to be locked up more and I love that it's getting more mainstream to do that. Thanks for letting me in :)
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome to all of our newest members!

Glad to have you join us!
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Kingsley

Post by Kingsley »

Hey y’all! I’ve been stalking this forum for quite awhile and figured I’d make an account and start to participate! I seem to be quite a bit different than the majority of users on here - I’m a gay 18 year old. My maximum time thus far in a cage is about a month, and I’ve never had a key holder so I only know about self-locking. I’m not too sure what to say here but I look forward to meeting and learning from y’all!
0 x
Dale424

Post by Dale424 »

This is my first post, but I've been on here reading posts since my wife and I started playing with chastity about a year and a half ago. Learning and getting advice on devices mainly. Our play has been pretty part time until recent months and my wife has really stepped into her role as keyholder. We just wrote a contract that will keep me locked up indefinitely 24/7 except when she wants me unlocked. I'm nervous and excited about where this is all going!
1 x
dianeautumn 2
Last orgasm: December 2nd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by dianeautumn 2 »

Hi , I am new here but VERY interested in this lifestyle. I have owned a 3" cage and used the 5" tube insert. during one of my denial periods I get rid of it. the worst mistake I made. I am currently looking foe another but more restrictive one. I am here to find out how others in this lifestyle handle the denial. I was not very good at it.
Diane
0 x
MacD

Post by MacD »

Hey, found the forum while looking for likeminded individuals to talk to locally which is harder to find than expected. It’s not something i can exactly talk to my mates about.

It took a long time before I told my partner about wanting to wear chastity cages for her. We initially got a SS cage and got the absolutely wrong size first time. Since then we’ve brought many many more, resin, silicone and metal. She has gone from initially quizzical to in charge and now demands when and for how long I wear the cage of her choice. It hasn’t become permanent yet and I’m not really sure where it’s going long term but we’re enjoying the journey.
4 x
New Zealand