"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Michele

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Michele »

Keptfor Goddess Tina wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:46 pm respectfully; Goddess Tina told me "for" not "4" and it was her choice. We will be (she has not finished her profile introductions yet) on Chastity Mansion as I encouraged her and she agrees that she will seek to be on the women's / KeyHolder forum
Well then... You get what she asked for 😉
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Keptfor Goddess Tina wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:46 pm ...We will be...on Chastity Mansion as I encouraged her...
Uh-oh, that site is *much* different from this one. Good luck.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Keptfor Goddess Tina

Post by Keptfor Goddess Tina »

She now makes the rules, I follow them. I am good with that. And yes that site is different, in that it draws a number of persons that are. well, interested in things far beyond chastity, FLR and BDSM. One must just screen that out and place it aside.
0 x
Enchained

Post by Enchained »

Hi A/all.
I'm here to prove I'm not a scammer / spammer, as per group rules.
I joined a little while ago which was then unfortunately followed by a spell of quite serious illness, closely followed by a very nasty Covid experience which wiped me out for a while, which I'm thankfully over now.
I went back into chastity last Monday (6 days ago) and I have been locked 24/7 since (except for two five minute spells daily for hygiene)
I've been into the lifestyle for over 20 years and I'm still well adjusted to my current steel devices.
However after 6 days I'm into that 'horny hell' period, which I guess everyone here goes through initially.
I'm caged at the moment, but desperately trying to lose weight as I'd really like a full belt, like a Carrara or Behind Barz.
Well that's me. I look forward to contributing here and virtually meeting you.
Hope this post finds you all well and safely locked away😊
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Welcome to the forum. Be careful out there, we may want to be done with Covid, but it ain't done with us.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
leander99

Post by leander99 »

Hello everyone,

I'm finally in a chastity cage. My wife is still hesitant but willing to try. This time I think it will be for real. I've been locked for 5 days now, and she is still in board.

Wish me luck...
1 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome @leander99 !

Hope you find the support and encouragement you're looking for! There is so much info here on the forums.

Have a great time!
1 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
bobolink

Post by bobolink »

Hi Folks.

I think I forgot to visit the Hello world thread first. :(

Been at this a while, (1-2 years) but on my own. Just recently I got my wife's interest peaked. Going slow but excited about the journey.

Peace
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

bobolink wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:15 pm Hi Folks.

I think I forgot to visit the Hello world thread first. :(

Been at this a while, (1-2 years) but on my own. Just recently I got my wife's interest peaked. Going slow but excited about the journey.

Peace
Well hello then!

Glad you have your wife's interest. Enjoy the journey, taking it slow is usually a good idea. It's easy to get carried away.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

@bobolink

Welcome and good luck to you and your wife!
0 x