"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Sienna
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Sienna »

Hello world,
just looking for advice regarding chastity cages for showers - I can't seem to find anywhere that sells ones that match me.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I think if you wipe them dry afterward, you can wear any of the cages in the shower.
0 x
Soysauce88

Post by Soysauce88 »

Hello world! I am joining this forum to learn a bit more about how this can actually become a part of my life as well as ask questions I can’t get anywhere else!

Thanks!
0 x
lockedinTampa

Post by lockedinTampa »

Hello All,

I am 36 my KH is 41. We are happily married living in Florida. I got my first cage this week and so far we are enjoying this new adventure!
1 x
505dude

Post by 505dude »

Greetings from New Mexico. I'm new to chastity and bought a Mature Metal Jailbird. I've so far wore it to work one full day (today). My girlfriend actually enjoys me wearing it and seems to be liking this dom/sub thing quite well. I'm looking forward to seeing how much we both enjoy me wearing my cage.
1 x
Te0991

Post by Te0991 »

Hello world!

31m with wife and 2 kids.
Brand new to this stuff but I've been interested in the idea of control and self denial for a while.

I just learned a valuable lesson on why you should always discuss your kinks with your partner! Ordered a device the other day on an impulse with the intention of just using it by myself for some self denial play and to see if it's something I'm actually into or just find the idea arousing. Well we share a computer and a notification came up when the wife went on saying my order from a specific site we've used and she knows was delivered. She opened the email thinking it was something I had bought for her to try as I've done in the past and well she saw my secret lol.

After some initial embarrassment we had a very good talk and she's down with the idea of exploring this with me! So that's a bonus for sure and I'm excited to share this journey with her and see what happens. We put it on last night and I spent the night locked up. I loved the feeling and I think this could be a lot of fun. I did have a few issues that I want to get some advice on since I ordered on a whim and didn't do a ton of research so that led me here. Posting here as required and I'll make a specific post later in the appropriate forum about the issue.

So yeah... Hey everyone!
0 x
Máster Lázaro

Post by Máster Lázaro »

findingmyself1986 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:07 am Hello
My husband and I are both heavily into kink and he often likes the idea of keeping me locked to increase my already overzealous sex drive
Welcome and congrats
0 x
Spchaste

Post by Spchaste »

Hi everyone!

Finally I decided to register and be member of this community, discovered the site some time ago and seeing all the good people here, made me want to be part of it :)

I'm 45, my wife and KH is 41 and into chastity lifestyle for the last 7 years. It started as a weekend game to turn on a bit our sex life(21 years married) and in a few months both realized that we wanted to include chastity into our lifes permanently. She discovered how much she likes to be in control and me well, hehe I found that I was very much comfortable being under her feet and tight supervision, denied and having my orgasms reduced drastically.

Thanks in advance for all the info we have found here and hope to be able to help someone as I got reading you!
Last edited by Spchaste on Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome to our newest members!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
AlinPaladin80

Post by AlinPaladin80 »

Hello to everyone,

I'm an 35 years old male European visiting this particular website/ forum for finding some information about wearing chastity cages. I do have one, and while it works apparently, I'm not convinced if it works as it should.

Because this thread is the Hello World kind, I will not ask here what I wish to know.

I have noticed that on this forum there is strict rules against the spammers, so I want to say I'm not a spammer, I have no intention to add links or whatever else the spammers usually do, I'm here to ask the people who have experience in wearing chastity cages some questions.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
0 x