"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
gamesignora
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by gamesignora »

g85it wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:53 pm Hello! 37 y/o gay here interested in chastity
I wish I had started at 37, we'll make that 17 tbh.
Dip your toe in the water it's lovely !
Lots of benefits to being gay and in chastity, it stops you making rash decisions for one !
I was always a very reluctant top, chastity has solved my problem and allowed the real sub bottom in me the flourish.
1 x
' it is impossible to reason a man out of a belief they were never reasoned into'
Jon Swift !
Laceyfemme
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Laceyfemme »

New member here. I am self locking again after a long break, and thought that I'd join this forum for a little motivation and new ideas. Will post a vit more after getting approved.
1 x
Laceyfemme
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Laceyfemme »

Maybe I should mention here that I'm a self-locking crossdresser who enjoys chastity so that I can be more effeminate, and to increase my enthusiasm for prostate massage, anal play, and submissive sex with men. So my perspectives may be somewhat different from most of you in this forum ...
1 x
willshelockmywilly
Orgasms this year: 10

Post by willshelockmywilly »

I’m new here. I ordered my first cage almost two years ago after mentioning it to my wife. She reluctantly agreed to think about it if I ordered it. I brought it up several times with her, had some fitment issues and she got frustrated and saw no benefit. We went through a very stressful time in vanilla life and our relationship began to suffer from it.

For my birthday, in December, she got me very expensive tickets to a show she knew I would love, coming up in February. I wanted to do something to show her how much I appreciated it, and asked her about trying chastity again from then until our trip. I was honest with her about my masturbation habits and asked her to help me develop more self control.

She agreed to take on the responsibility of keyholder and treat it as such, agreeing to take it much more seriously than she had before. She has stepped right into the role and is a COMPLETELY different woman, I’m not sure what she did with my wife! I wanted to create this account to document our journey to look back on and share with others.
2 x
Bananaman

Post by Bananaman »

Hello world!

I've just joined this forum, having just started on this journey. I'm really looking forward to reading other people's stories - and also asking for opinions and advice on some of my questions. Have just started this lifestyle with my wife. Thanks!
0 x
Jsin

Post by Jsin »

New here! I brought up chastity to my wife about a year ago and have played some here and there. She is a hot Puerto Rican and is new to this kind of kink. She has taken it on well I might say. She hasn’t fully taken advantage of me in this situation yet, can’t wait for that day. I did ask to be released recently and she did with no real push back. The day she locks me and says “I get it all now, “click” your fucked” I will know I’m there.
2.4.22 marks a full week and she doesn’t return for 4 days. I have been left locked and caged while she is away on a bachelorette party no less. My dream would be when she gets back home. Would be for her to tie me down tease me till no end and lock me back without cuming. Telling me “let’s see how long you really can last in that cage”
Any thoughts on how to get my wife a few more ideas with out topping from bottom? Would love some ideas to try or consider.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

willshelockmywilly wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:30 am
She agreed to take on the responsibility of keyholder and treat it as such, agreeing to take it much more seriously than she had before. She has stepped right into the role and is a COMPLETELY different woman, I’m not sure what she did with my wife! I wanted to create this account to document our journey to look back on and share with others.
I know the feeling of your wife changing to someone you, or she, didn't know was inside her! My vanilla wife of 45 years disappeared 3 1/2 years ago right after the first time she clicked that lock shut. It seems there was this sexual being hidden deep inside just waiting for a reason to come out. :twisted:

Buckle up, Buttercup, and enjoy the ride! ;) :o
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
willshelockmywilly
Orgasms this year: 10

Post by willshelockmywilly »

Haha I’m ready for it!! It is amazing how much our relationship has improved in the past month!
0 x
Midmobear

Post by Midmobear »

Hi there,

My wife and I have been caging for 2 months. She loves the power it allows her, while she is a natural sub. I enjoy the sensation of being locked. We're new to the kink and would love to meet some others.
0 x
aDangerousGame

Post by aDangerousGame »

Hey all!

My wife is coming around to the benefits of the cage after not being interested and it’s super exciting. I made an account because I’m having some problems with the dynamic that I’m hoping to get some input on. I’ve been lurking for a bit and now it’s time to join in the conversation!
0 x