"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
lobokgou
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by lobokgou »

Hello everyone! Wife and I are trying chastity more rigourously than previous attempts as way of balancing out energy and keeping the courtship alive!
Lurked for a while so looking forward to engaging.
0 x
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

My wife is the Christian version of the talisman.
Fortunately, my Dom is down for chastity fun. I can't go home locked up but often am when out and we have an awesome honor chastity game. In 2 weeks in and need to loose 3 more lbs before she grants me release. I'm locked up at work now and my mind was swimming so I found this site to see if my wild thoughts are normal?
0 x
wernyhora

Post by wernyhora »

Hi!

I'm single cage wearer from Poland and looking for some advice 😉
1 x
SilverDuck

Post by SilverDuck »

Hi folks! To borrow a phrase, “I’m a longtime lurker, first time poster.” I’ve been interested in chastity for years now, and I’m finally giving it a shot. Figured I should make an account to discuss issues and ask questions directly rather than just hoping to find existing threads that are kinda/sorta on point. Looking forward to chatting with y’all, and thanks in advance to the founders and mods for making this forum available!
0 x
Aredlight

Post by Aredlight »

Joining this forum to gain more knowledge and insight into chastity. Fairly new to this as is my keyholder (not spouse). I have been caged 24/7 for about 5 months with ba few releases. Hope to learn more to enhance the experience for myself and most importantly for my keyholder.
0 x
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

My husband and I practiced male chastity off and on for about three years, and then we stopped for about two years. He wants to start again, but I already told him it needs to be different than before which was too much work for me and too much about a lot of his kinks. He has lurked at this site and suggested I come here to figure out what I want.

He swears this time he will leave it to me, but I'm not convinced yet.

Edit: my husband said I should ask for access to the key holders forum? This where the women who are trying to figure this out can chat?
Last edited by Nikki6 on Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Peaches

Post by Peaches »

Hello Chastity World! My husband is very interested in chastity and denial; and I am here to explore and learn how I can push all his chastity-type buttons. Thank you. ;)
2 x
Locked_4_kc

Post by Locked_4_kc »

Hello world,
So KC and I are late 30's, been married for 10+ yrs and just starting to experiment with chastity. Been reading what I can to try and ease into it, bought some cheap knock off devices to try out and hope to upgrade once we see how it goes. I know fit is everything so I'm expecting the discomfort but, couldn't see putting too much money into this until we are well on our way. We're still in the locked up a few hrs a day phase, working our way up. Anyways not a robot
0 x
Máster Lázaro

Post by Máster Lázaro »

gamesignora wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:23 pm
g85it wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:53 pm Hello! 37 y/o gay here interested in chastity
I wish I had started at 37, we'll make that 17 tbh.
Dip your toe in the water it's lovely !
Lots of benefits to being gay and in chastity, it stops you making rash decisions for one !
I was always a very reluctant top, chastity has solved my problem and allowed the real sub bottom in me the flourish.
Very good, at least you embraced your inner self so you can enjoy this great world
0 x
Máster Lázaro

Post by Máster Lázaro »

Laceyfemme wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:51 pm Maybe I should mention here that I'm a self-locking crossdresser who enjoys chastity so that I can be more effeminate, and to increase my enthusiasm for prostate massage, anal play, and submissive sex with men. So my perspectives may be somewhat different from most of you in this forum ...
Well you sound like the patner i crave so maybe here you can find few men like me
0 x