"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by TwistedMister »

HumbledBareBoy wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:08 am
TwistedMister wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:04 amWelcome, enjoy.
Thanks so much, that's very kind! 💖
Also, if I have your "ear"...I wanted to ask something: Does the forum have any official rules/guidelines about fiction posting and content? I promise I'm not lazy, haha! I"m only asking because my prior searches did not turn up anything....hmmmmm.... :P
We have a forum for posting fiction. There aren't really many rules, but good writing- spelling grammar, paragraphs, etc. *are* appreciated. Really poor writing may attract some critical comments.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Sam3655 wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:20 pm Hello All. Newbie to this site. 55 year old . Was interested in chastity but wife said no after two minutes of discussion. Decided to see if I would enjoy it so I bought my first cage and got it this week. Wore it a few hours each day and love it. Just need some advice on if there is an easy way to pass the boys through the ring. Takes me about thirty minutes to get the cage on. Now to try bringing it up to the wife again. I can see how her being the key holder would add to the experience
I suggest that you read back through the various Forums. There is a WEALTH of information there.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
milk

Post by milk »

Hello world. New to the forum but not to the lifestyle. Back in the day I started when the CB6000 was introduced. Like many others here I have collected quite a few devices since then. Nowadays I very much prefer metal cages and I am still considering (as I have been doing for at least ten years) whether to finally get a full belt.
1 x
spin418

Post by spin418 »

I’m a new arrival, and glad to have found this welcoming place(well it seems so, so far anyhow!😉). I’m late 50s, wife is a bit younger. We have a good sexual bond, but I know I’ve always been somewhat submissive to her in the bedroom, though a recognition and self-acceptance of that fact is a much newer thing.

I went through a period of struggling with my curiosity about caging but finally gave in and bought one almost a year ago. I can’t say I was instantly hooked; I guess I already knew I would like it, and of course I did. To say it was natural sounds such a cliché but that’s really the only way to put it. I was ready for it. Before I did it. It was really just another step actually putting it on.

My wife has accepted it’s something I wanted us to explore and understands how our dynamic figures in it. Interested in acquiring other devices now and wanting to learn about other folks, their interests and advice.
0 x
nalpub

Post by nalpub »

Hello, I live in the region of Berne in wonderful Switzerland. I am married and a solo player, actually with a copy of COBRA. All he best to everyone
0 x
ChastityAB

Post by ChastityAB »

Good Evening to everyone

Me and my wife have just begone our serious delve into the world of an enforced chastity based lifestyle.

SO far I have been locked up for the past 2 months and have had 5 orgasms in that time. I have currently been locked up for 8 days and this is my longest ever lockup so far.
0 x
Chflow

Post by Chflow »

Help! need to find something that fits and is secure for long term wear. The base ring diameters on devices are just too small. Need to find out where to go/what to try.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

nalpub wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:38 pm I am married and a solo player, actually with a copy of COBRA.
Please note that we are not like some of the other forums. Please make sure that you read and understand the guidelines here.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14
Pictures - Avatars & Attachments
Yes, we have to spell this out: your forum profile picture - your avatar - can not be anything that shows explicit or implied genitalia, sexual acts, or publicly identifying features.
0 x
caleropooches

Post by caleropooches »

Hi all. Been lurking for a while but took the step to join

Myself (L) and S are a couple in our early 30's from Ireland who like to experiment and have some fun with chastity. We are still beginners and like to have fun by locking L up for a few weeks at a time. We are very much still learning but we do enjoy it very much.

Looking forward to being part of the community. It looks like a fantastic and supportive place based on the posts I've read so far.
1 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome @caleropooches

I hope you find the support and encouragement you're looking for here!

Enjoy!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast