Living the real life under lock and key
Michele

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Michele »

Hi there to all the new additions!
Welcome to the forums! :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Pepeluismart

Post by Pepeluismart »

Hello!

46 y.o. here. Got into chastity by way of BDSM. I've been having regular monthly sessions with a Dominatrix for about 10 years. Wearing a chastity device was something I did only during sessions, parties or over a weekend at the most. However, about a year ago my Mistress realized my orgasms were less powerful, so she started asking me to refrain from having an orgasm at least a week before I saw her.

It eventually turned into 2 weeks, then 3, then only being able to have an orgasm after a session to now "earning" my orgasm through a series of "chores" (might go into that in a different post)

Anyway, one thing about me is that I don't really wear a chastity device. I remain chaste without one. I only wear them at BDSM parties she takes me to (to keep me from getting a hard on)

So, that's my story. Since this is such a big part of my life now, I figured I'd join a group that deals with this topic and yours looks like a great one!
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hello there and welcome, Pepeluismart!

We have a free guys here that are "in chastity" without actual physical devices. So you aren't alone!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to the forum, Pepeluismart. Although most of us are locked in chastity by our partners you are, as Lady M said, not the only one in your situation. Look around and ask any questions that come to mind.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
new4both

Post by new4both »

we are both professional living in the US and we wanted to explore this life style. When i say we are new, we have the holy trainer and we have put it on a couple of time for a day, but this past weekend, we were apart for three days and he wore it for the first time without access to keys. So, we are here to learn more and explore.
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to the forum, new4both! Please fill out your profile, tell us a bit more about yourselves and join in the discussions.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Lunaslocked

Post by Lunaslocked »

Schnoff wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:05 am Welcome @Lunaslocked . You'll find this is not a roleplaying site - no fear, there's not going to be a bunch of sissy comments.

I am unsure what you mean by professionals. Are we all adults that have jobs? Sure. Is this a forum full of kink professionals / sex workers? Not so much. We may have some among our membership, but if so, they're not using the forum to advertise.
thank you.
good, im glad!

by professionals I mean the people on this forum, atleast thats what you are to me. I want to learn all about chastity, and it feels like this is the best possible place for it. :)
0 x
Ruler77

Post by Ruler77 »

Hello world
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

That was a short intro! :lol: Welcome...
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
db0973768

Post by db0973768 »

Hi Everyone!
Look forward to the discussions.
Interested in FLR and chastity.
Haven’t broached the subject with wife (21 years married). Any advice in this area would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks!
0 x