"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Mr Pickle
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Mr Pickle »

Nice one 👍. Welcome aboard.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
ServingHer

Post by ServingHer »

I'm a mid-30s male who's been interested in chastity since I stumbled across it online 20 years ago. It's been on the back burner most of my life, because I didn't have an interested partner, but my wife of a decade is giving it a shot to try to gain some control over me. I'd probably been locked for less than 48 hours in our decade plus of marriage, but we jumped right in recently and I was locked for over half of February. I'll be asking for some wisdom about chastity and FLRs.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Welcome. Serving Her. I'm sure you will both get all the help and encouragement you both need.
Good luck.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
LaoHuBoy

Post by LaoHuBoy »

Hi All,

Just joined (Thanks Tom!) - in chastity now for about 2 months, more or less 24/7. My KH rocks my world and is playing along with me.

Currently wearing HTV5 small - favorite cage The Cub small
2 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

LaoHuBoy wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:54 am Hi All,

Just joined (Thanks Tom!) - in chastity now for about 2 months, more or less 24/7. My KH rocks my world and is playing along with me.

Welcome to the Forums!
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

LaoHuBoy wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:54 am Hi All,

Welcome.
0 x
grunge12348

Post by grunge12348 »

hi there from Vienna, Austria
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Welcome, grunge12348. Vienna is a VERY beautiful city. Among a lot of other fun things, we did a traveling dinner / tour in a horse drawn carriage that stopped a 4 restaurants where our "butler" picked up courses for the dinner. It was SO cool.

Oh, and we love your Gruner Veltliner also. :)
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
grunge12348

Post by grunge12348 »

thank you, good to hear
Vienna "won" the price for the city with the unfriendliest people but has also the first place in the Global Liveability Index - crazy, but i'm glad to hear that you had a good time.
Best wishes from Vienna
1 x
alescan
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 14

Post by alescan »

Hello everyone!
I'm Alessandro and I just told my girlfriend about my chastity fetish and we will try thi world. Hope she will like it!
Last edited by alescan on Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
3 x
GO CHECK MY WEBSITE ABOUT CHASTITY TRACKING