"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Tom Allen »

Our demographic tends to be middle aged married/partnered guys, most of whom are straight. I think anyone else gets bored and goes to Reddit. 😅

15 cages? Yes this becomes an addiction for a lot of guys, doesn't it?
3 x
ThreeOlives

Post by ThreeOlives »

Hello there. Not new to any of this, just looking for somewhere other than a mansion. Riding the lighting in a steel Orion from Evotion. I like bikes, werewolves and craft cocktails.
1 x
All coffee and gin.
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

Welcome! Bicycles or motorbikes (or both)?
1 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
Tongue+groove

Post by Tongue+groove »

Wow, I can’t believe I’m actually in. Thank you for the opportunity to join.

My wife of 38 years has been my kh for almost 4 months now. We have always had a wonderful love life. We live in a rural part of the Midwest portion of the USA. I introduced the caged concept sometime back mainly to control my hidden masturbation issues. And as most wives (mine is quite vanilla) she was surprised by my confessions and had to think about participating with my proposed two week cage trial. Two days later she was on board (she’s always been very supportive of me) and now we’re nearing the 4 month mark. Believe me we wouldn’t have made it this far if she hadn’t been pleased with the results.

Which brings me to why I am here. I have never been in an online forum before so please be patient as I am willing to learn. I am really experiencing an emotional roller coaster and at times she is not sure how to handle being a kh. I have already learned a lot from perusing this forum and feel it is a safe place to share and learn. My hope is that in due time she (Mrs. Groove) will delve into the kh portion and we will have a more beautiful experience with the lifestyle.

Thanks again for the opportunity to be here.

Mr. tongue
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Hi and welcome everyone.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
ThreeOlives

Post by ThreeOlives »

Curiousrk wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:52 am Welcome! Bicycles or motorbikes (or both)?
Both!
1 x
All coffee and gin.
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

Hello everyone I'm Emmi, wife and KH of KnownAsHerbert
Just joined today and enjoying having a read
Probably won't end up writing a lot but who knows. If I have something to say I'll say it!
6 x
Everything's better with a locked male.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Hi, Emmi.

We have already read allot about you from KnownAsHerbert's posts. I think that I can speak for most of us when I say that we love the way you think and are very envious of KnownAsHerbert. Keep having fun!!!
Last edited by WifeIsVanilla on Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:13 am Keep having fun!!!
I intend to.
He entered into this willingly so what ever he gets out of it I'm going to make the most of it too.
He knows he has to keep me happy and satisfied if you know what I mean.
2 x
Everything's better with a locked male.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Hi @KHEmmi
Welcome aboard.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(