"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
LuckyEddie

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by LuckyEddie »

Greetings one and all!

I am an older gent (surprise, right?) and am just starting this journey. I am on my 3rd cage (only been at this about 4 months), and finally found one I truly like, now if I could just find an odd sized ring (48mm). I have tried plastic, it broke quickly and was a total waste of time and money. Went to steel for the second device, but it had an integrated lock and required 3 hands to close and lock. Surprisingly, I dont have 3 hands. I got my newest cage last week, padlock, and love the heck out of it. Now if I can just find a 48mm ring life will be great! 45 is just a tad to tight, causing some chafing on the left and right of my penis. Still searching, might have to go to 50mm if I cant find a 48mm. I saw one once a few months back but didnt save the web site. (Sigh) Oh Well. Have a good weekend.

Eddie
1 x
cocky

Post by cocky »

Hello i am here for more information, i now Were a htv3
0 x
Paufan2002

Post by Paufan2002 »

Hello on here to learn more. My gf and i enjoy me in chastity. Looks like we have a ways to go to figure it out and enjoy what works for us
1 x
Tracysmeat

Post by Tracysmeat »

Hi all,

A lovely chastity day to you all. Recently tried chastity with my wife. It will take time I am sure to get used to it for her but looking forward to a new lifestyle. I am here to learn from you all.

Happy days
1 x
TomCross

Hello World

Post by TomCross »

New to this site! Self-locker wanting to get away from routine stimulation.
Third night wearing chastity device (turns out it is a HT Small v2) [rather too big!].
Getting a HT Nub v4 clone which ought to be more suitable.
In any case get away from former morning release, change that to new associations with fitting Nub or other fetish or interests, get in habit of fitting cage instead, maybe become a routine wearer.
Curious how long I can go without release until leaking occurs.
0 x
ww1971

Post by ww1971 »

50 year old gay male. self locking. It feels right denying myself, feeling submissive. I wear a vice mini. Still fairly new to locking as I've not done an overnight yet.
1 x
saslv

Post by saslv »

Hi to all members
1 x
Amirgab

Post by Amirgab »

Hi every one!

I'm completely new to this world but I've been interested in it for a bit. After my wife has deemed that my manhood is for her use only I really thought of betting a cage. So here I am. Hopefully here to get some help and tips when needed and maybe down the road to offer to some one else.
1 x
Sodlegs

Post by Sodlegs »

Hey all! As instructed I am posting a "hello world" post to prove I am human. The better half and I have a couple years of locking my cock under our belt and she's been more involved with the online community than I.... I thought I should get involved, too. I've learned a few things I can share, but have more that I want to learn from others. Looking forward to making friends and learning new things.
3 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Sodlegs wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:09 pm ...she's been more involved with the online community than I...
That's a switch...

Welcome to the forum.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted