"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
TinaHoldsTheKey
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by TinaHoldsTheKey »

Welcome Purlion. Will your wife also be joining here? We have some really great keyholders that would be glad to inform and support her. :-)
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

TwistedMister wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:20 am Close enough.
Google Translate. 🤷‍♂️
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:00 am
TwistedMister wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:20 am Close enough.
Google Translate. 🤷‍♂️
That's what I figured.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Kai

Post by Kai »

😁
0 x
Thedud4886

Post by Thedud4886 »

Hi everyone. Just a single guy that likes to be in chastity. Dont have a key holder yet, but will get there
0 x
letsgoredwings313

Post by letsgoredwings313 »

Hello. I am actually here with a medical issue from chastity I'd really appreciate advice on because I'm pretty scared right now. If anyone can check out my reply from an old thread it seems to be the issue I'm now having as well. I'm a novice at this and I feel like I've permanently damaged myself from a healthy sex life.
0 x
Sonics

Post by Sonics »

Hello all, I am the key holder of bviewsonic. Here to get more information and support for him and myself.
1 x
Smallmark

Post by Smallmark »

Hi, Mark from the UK. I have become interested in being locked and I've joined to learn as much as I can. Thanks.
0 x
YesDear
Last orgasm: May 28th, 2022

Post by YesDear »

Hello. Chastity was a long time fantasy of mine and my wife of 14+ years just made it come true. I mentioned it a couple of years ago and not understanding it, my wife was completely against it. Then less than a week ago she searched Happy Marriage and found an article that explained the benefits, for her and me. She wanted to surprise me, but instead called me at work and said she was going to buy one, but didn't know what to get. I barely managed to get anything done at work that day. I ordered a Ternence S150 off Amazon that evening. It's a snug fit and I am already loving my wife more. Much more. I know my wife is probably enjoying it more than myself.
Thanks for the forums.
0 x
MM Jailbird
The best things in life are worth the wait.
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

Hello. I'm a 26 year old single male from Central Europe. I'm interested in chastity since beginning of puberty. I've tried a lot of things but never came further than 24 hours. I certainly saw the whole thing more as a short-term game.
But now I want to take things more seriously so that the dream of longer streaks could finally come true. I know that I therefore need external advice and support.
I'm very glad that I've found this forum, I would be very happy if I could find long-awaited serious information for beginners here!

Ps: Note that English is not my native language.
0 x