"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Kimkey

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Kimkey »

Hello all.

Future keyholder for my loving husband of 29 years (wchm cagedbasilisk).
He asked me to read fictional F/m story, then he really piqued my interest by showing me The Secret to a Happy Marriage.
Really looking forward exploring and learning.
K.
Last edited by Kimkey on Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
keeperofthebooks

Post by keeperofthebooks »

Hello people,
I am new the whole chastity thing. My GF introduced it to me as part a part of a joke and me being the curious one took it a bit furthered. I am currently in a monthly based chastity as in a month locked up and one day of release and then going back in, unless she feels like doing something else.

I am using a CB6000 and a random metal chastity device for short term play. And that's about covers it.
1 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Welcom KotB — wow your key holder went from 0-60 fast. Curious to hear more of your chastity journey.
0 x
Pad

Post by Pad »

Hello everyone,
I am new to chastity, and have been experimenting solo for the last couple of months. I ran into a few issues and roadblocks that frustrated me and made me give up on the whole thing, but today I have decided to pick it back up and try again.
I got myself a CB6000 and it seems to be working alright after some trial and error with the fitting process. I'm going to try to sleep with it on tonight and hopefully it doesn't fall off like all my previous cages.
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Trust me, there is a lot of trial and error. But, welcome! You will find that the trial and error is well worth it.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
brokimo

Post by brokimo »

Hello All,

I'm writing here because of the forum rules...;), but honestly and secretly I want to share with you a bit of my chastity story.

Me and my lovely wife are just starting our adventure with cleanliness. The idea of setting up a cage came to me a month ago and so far I don't regret a single minute spent with it. I was very hesitant to share this idea with my wife, but she was very open. Since then I have tried 4 different cages and currently ended up with The Vice Standard with the anti-slipping mechanism which works great. The catalyst for change was growing erection problems, which did not go unnoticed by my wife due to excessive masturbation, which she was unaware of (especially its scale). The longest we've been in lockdown so far has been 1 week and when we did try sex it was just amazing. This was much more intense than all my masturbation sessions. My wife said she wants to try it in 2 weeks, I'm excited and a little scared at the same time ;) ...

It's not a long time yet, but we both see that there have been big changes in our relationship. I don't know where this will lead in the future, but I think we can all kind of guess ;) I'm completely positive about it, and so is my wife.

Maybe one day I'll post more details for all of us on the Journey topic

Take care everyone
4 x
chas123abc
Last orgasm: November 23rd, 2023

Post by chas123abc »

Hello. 55 year old married male. I've been trying to get the wife interested in this game for several years. Slowly she has worked her way into it. Currently we just practice the honor system, as I feel if I pleasured myself I would be letting myself and her down. Currently I am at 3 weeks and 6 days since my last orgasm. Some days I go nuts and feel jittery all day, other days I feel like I got this. I have an anxious attachment style, so if she goes any amount of time without teasing me etc, I do feel like she has forgotten about me. Luckily she really has picked up her game and I feel content most days.
1 x
TheNookieMonster

Post by TheNookieMonster »

Welcome to the handful of new names here.
Chas, your age and background is very similar to mine, plus I have roots in Iowa. :) Good luck to you and your wife.
0 x
The Nookie Monster
As of October 2023 in a new Watchful Mistress from Mature Metal. Wife keeps me locked nearly 100% of the time.
Coueus

Post by Coueus »

Greetings and thanks for this forum. I really appreciate the more vanilla-ness of this versus other chastity sites.

So far I'm self lock occasionally. I don't know what it is that I like about wearing one of these devices but it turns me on. My wife doesn't know about my desire for this yet. We've had a strained relationship in regards to intimacy a long time ago. I'm hoping things have healed enough now where we can be more vulnerable with each other and I can share this with her.

About me: mid-40's, from the US, average joe except for this kink. Married 20-something years.

Current device bought from Amazon is a TERNENCE S050. I find it surprisingly comfortable. With the open cage design I'm able to clean and stand up to pee. I also have the "anti-off" ring that company sells with it. I can wear that as well but only for a few hours.

If I ever share this with my wife and she agrees then maybe I'll start a journal here. Looking forward to reading other folks journeys.
1 x
goog

Post by goog »

I've been lurking here off and on without an account for a couple months -- since my wife and I started talking about male chastity in mid-October.

I saw "Locktober" online and mentiopned it to her one night when we were drinking. Later, when we were sober, we talked about it a little more. We read "Secret to a Happy Marriage" website and a couple others, both sober and drinking. She is very vanilla, but was open to the idea. We tried a couple cages in November, but they didn't work out. We found another one a couple days ago, and I joined this site.

So, yesterday, we put our new cage on for the first time and I wore it for a couple hours with success. We had a lot of fun, and I hope she wants me to put it back on tonight. We are being careful and following the suggestions of the blogs we read, such as that "Secret to a Happy Marriage" site, so I only wore it for a few hours last night. But it was our first success (no pain, not overly tight, etc. Our second cage had to come off after a couple hours because it literally cut into me and made me bleed! Ack!).

The cage we found the other day is one we bought locally. First one that fit right (I'm pretty large, so it has been difficult to find a good one). I'm pretty sure we over-paid for it, as it looks like one we could find on DHGate (a27x). But we could have it *right now*, and we could measure it in person to make sure it would be OK.

Anyway, we had fun, and I'm hoping she will embrace it moving forward. We both have felt closer to each other since beginning this journey - and I especially felt closer to her last night. Hoping she will lock me up for the second success tonight when she gets home from work. I'm trying not to push it and I'm trying not to talk about it too much or anything.
1 x