"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Lockedup4her

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Lockedup4her »

Hello world,

I am a 47yr male, married to a beautiful wife. I like to explore the chastity game with her. I am currently secured in a birdlocked maxi. The challenge I face is going to the office after a holiday period, getting accustomed in wearing my CD. Will it show or not. We consider a birdlocked neo as well, because the space in the maxi gives to much freedom to get excited.
The next challenge is traveling by plane. If anyone has advise in this please let me know.
0 x
Mistress Mondata

Post by Mistress Mondata »

Hi all, having read through a few posts I have seen the term "lurking" it made me smile, but I suppose if the cap fits.... :D
0 x
CharlieBrown

Post by CharlieBrown »

Hi. I have been interesting chastity for three years now. I tried two birdlocked, pa-5000, and even a couple cheap ones off amazon. I don't care for an extended experience but find short term it can certainly peak excitement. I hope to find hints to the most comfortable one for me since the custom jobs are just too expensive to try each one.
0 x
Sirs butterfly

Post by Sirs butterfly »

Hi I am Sir Chase Butterfly and sub. I am in the second day of earning a collar.I am instructed to join here and read up on this aspect and lifestyle in preparation for my new life with him. I have to post my thoughts and follow his instructions for me every day. We are currently in two different countries. I am canceling all my plans to be with him.I am not new to kink but I am brand new to this. It is everything I have hoped and dream for. He is the first male master I have ever fell for.I am in chaos trying to get a passport, move stuff and keep up his instructions. Do all this before school starts.I have always been into aspects of all of this but never have I found anyone that has everything I could ever need and more.I used to be a switch until I met him. I used to be into women and couples. I have only had play partners. Never have I had someone I want to devote myself to 24/7 before now. Now I want to be collared and only devoted to him. It is as if I found my true place but before just never met anyone that had all the levels I crave that are possible in a loving relationship that puts love at the center of the kink.I have never even kissed him yet in real time. Everything is falling in place for us to be together.
0 x
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

Hello Sirs butterfly, and welcome to the Forums! Yes, I am looking forward to your arrival at my retirement home in Sonora, Mexico, and the new life that we shall share together. Please use your time here to learn more about the Chastity lifestyle, and the part that it can play in a loving, committed relationship. Read through the various topics and threads, to learn how the members here have incorporated Chastity into their daily lives. Feel free to ask questions, as the members will be happy to share their knowledge and experience with you. You have now begun a new journey of discovery, and a great international adventure. Welcome to our community! Sir Chaste
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
Sirs butterfly

Post by Sirs butterfly »

Sir Chaste:

I know it must be typical to experience some anxiety, excitement, anticipation, hesitation in the beginning. I always liked playing with the edge of denial or orgasm with my self and the desire with someone else. I am into things I totally don't understand. In the 24/7 aspect of incorporating this into every day, I wonder at how I am going to cope with being in the on position 24/7. I am so nervous and excited at the same time. My first thought as I laid in bed is what am I getting myself into this time. have I lost my mind as some of my friends suggest? What is it really going to be like when all the deep dark fantasies I have hidden from myself are all coming true at once. Is there a price to be paid for claiming ecstasy.

There is also the gravity of the responsibility of what that means to step into a new role as a submissive with a new dominant master that knows all the ropes and devices and paths of my resistance. I am no longer going to be just a tourist sampling a foreign landscape only on weekends and semester breaks at my convenience. In 40 hours I am going to be in a 24/7 situation in another country in the world of Chastity in real time. In 28 days I am going to have an eternity collar. I have not even fully realized what it means to discreetly stay in that role always. The gravity of that is now hitting me. I don't know the language, cultural artifacts or the customs yet. I don't even know why I find myself there. I feel like I am about to land on another planet. I do not know much about this side of my self so it will be a discovery of adventure and learning.

I am honored and grateful to have someone discover these hidden things within me. I am looking forward to exploring this forum for clues to understand it all better. I am sure I will have questions as I go along in my instructions.For now I am just going forward into the wide open.
0 x
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

Sirs butterfly: I am also very honored that you have chosen me to be your Dominant, and to live with me in a 24/7 D/s lifestyle and relationship. I am very grateful that you have agreed to accept my key, and to assume your new role as my Keyholder. The doubts and anxiety that you are now feeling are normal and understandable. Any radical change to your previous living situation, to what you have known before, to your "comfort zone," is going to cause these feelings. All that you can do is to continue on the path that you have now chosen, and I promise you that those feelings will subside. Once you have settled into your new life with me, and you have become comfortable with it, I know that you will embrace the lifestyle here and our relationship together. Sir Chaste
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
tamedsquirt

Post by tamedsquirt »

hi everyone,

i'm a 25 year old male with a developing fetish for chastity.
my girlfriend and i were drinking and decided to do a mojoupgrade online test. with inhibitions lowered, i revealed my desire to be under lock and key. she seemed interested and we'll see where it goes from here.
0 x
mebwicked

Post by mebwicked »

Hello im new to this forum my wife decided this wasnt her cup of tea and im trying to sell my steelheart2 that was wore very little thank you for allow me a chance to be a member
0 x
HisDuty

Post by HisDuty »

Hello all, I started lurking a couple of weeks ago, having found the forums from the male chastity blog (Sarah Jameson).

I got my first device (a CB 6000) about a year ago. We take it out about once a month for anywhere from a few days to about a week. However, there's talk of stepping up our game, so to speak. For example, I'm currently closing in on two weeks locked up basically 24/7 (let out for showers because the CB 6000 seems to need frequent cleaning).

Especially if this becomes a more regular phenomenon, then I expect I'll be spending more time here.

---His Duty (chosen because KH snickers whenever someone says duty)
0 x