"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Michele

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Michele »

@LockedDownHubby welcome!

Sounds like you've got a good thing going. That's so great for you guys. It's so great that your mindset has changed and you're more present in your marriage and with your kids.

Again welcome to the forums!
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
KoalaPerson

Post by KoalaPerson »

Hello world!
I'm mostly here looking for advice on daily problems I unfortunately must face using a chastity device.
I hope I can find a solution.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

KoalaPerson wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:00 pm Hello world!
I'm mostly here looking for advice on daily problems I unfortunately must face using a chastity device.
Nearly any problem you could have is probably covered somewhere here in the forums. Welcome, have a look around and use the search feature.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Atone

Post by Atone »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:26 am
KoalaPerson wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:00 pm Hello world!
Nearly any problem you could have is probably covered somewhere here in the forums. Welcome, have a look around and use the search feature.
And if you can't find it please ask. Sometimes you might not quite know what to search for. There is a lot of experience here and we want to help.

And, welcome to the forum
2 x
dianeautumn 2
Last orgasm: December 2nd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by dianeautumn 2 »

Hi , I am late to this, but self lock often. I really wish I had a partner that would hold the key. but I do enjoy the thought of chastity. My interest was from reading several stories by "missy" on fictionmania. This generated the interest. I own 2 devices bought from ebay. I am not a robot !!!
dianeautumn 2
0 x
dianeautumn 2
Last orgasm: December 2nd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by dianeautumn 2 »

Many people on here are very lucky to have someone to share the joy and frustration with. I am a real person and enjoy reading all of this dianeautumn
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

dianeautumn 2 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:23 am Many people on here are very lucky to have someone to share the joy and frustration with. I am a real person and enjoy reading all of this dianeautumn
You might want to take a look at my "Journey" for some of things I have tried to get the most out of being a self locker. It's in the "A Little Less Public" section for members only, not too far down the list.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

Hello world, curiousrk here checking in for the first time. I am not sure what all to share. Sorry if this is too long.

I first saw chastity discussed back on a site called the power exchange (I think thats what it was called) and have always had a curiosity with various forms of kink but never acted on any of them to any great extent. Cannot say I am dominant or submissive, but I always thought I want to switch depending on the situation. I’ve read lots of fiction and fantasy about being locked up and controlled and I still enjoy those fantasies but want to act out the chastity play in real life and not just in my mind, so here I am.

I started with a CB-X (Mr. Stub) back in September and it was amazing and thrilling and really got my engine going. I believe there is a thread and blog by Tom Allen with a graph with an X/Y scale. In that thread, it discusses the progress of chastity from secret purchase, self lock to better-half reveal, to beginning of chastity life with somewhat of a buy in from the better half as a key holder etc.

So that is pretty much what happened with me and where I’m at. Late October I gave KH my key and she has gracefully played along with her cock being locked and patiently waiting for her to use it if or when she wants to. So far no use at all so sort of jumping into this in the deep end. She’s had one-liners and text messages that were a real turn on about her property, and teasing that she thought about a romp but then decided not to … wow this is real and a turn on just to type - and nothing to do but endure the excitement in lockdown.

In late September, I found Chastity forums and the great advice from you all. I saw the discussion on A271 so I checked that out. I hesitated a bit about ordering from China but eventually ordered/received that about a month ago, along with what appears to be a knock-off of the Rikers that I’ve seen on a couple websites. Been in the A271 the most. But the Rikers is pretty cool also, different sensations! Also found tips on here about use of lotion, finding underwear with a pouch and lots of tips on the lifestyle.

I’ve been locked more than not but since I ride bicycle to work T/W/TH I have locking/unlocking quite a bit. I lock when at home and when at work so I have times during the commute when not locked. Have yet to decide what device to try for work week with the bicycle commute so I eliminate unlocking totally. Have enjoyed steel so far, not sure about resign and the CB-X is functionally hard Iike steel so no advantage there from a bicycle perspective. Not sure about the recommended seat but may need to try that.

The KH views this all as her being in charge of her property and is interested in saving her man and her locked cock for her use when she wants. She wants it ready to go, no delay due to fatigue or self-fulfillment and no interest in other men- just me in full strength hungry for her. So we’re off and running about 6-8 weeks in and its been pretty amazing. The chastity device definitely provides me a great physical and mental reminder at home and at work, of who I’m committed to, and its much more convincing and rewarding than my wedding ring (oddly enough)!

Thanks all.
3 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hi there @Curiousrk

Welcome!
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
DubSissyBoy
Last orgasm: December 10th, 2022

Post by DubSissyBoy »

Greetings from Dublin, Ireland. I'm in my fifties, and always had lots of kink interests, crossdressing, rainwear, rubber and more. My wife has been kind enough to play along occasionally. With the kids growing up and spending more time away, we're getting a bit more time to indulge. I was fascinated with the chastity cages I had seen in a lot of the crossdressing and sissy content producers on social media. I introduced her to the idea over this summer, and she agreed to try it out. I've tried cheap plastic and silicone cages, but I couldn't get either to stay on. Having to fish the cage out of the toilet bowl at 4am is not an experience I want to repeat.
I got a cheap metal cage on eBay from China about two weeks ago, so I've locked for 12 days now. It was slipping off, especially at night, so a combination of tighter underwear and the nylon sock trick to get my cock deeper into the cage has gotten me through 24 hours without slipping, which is a good start. I've suggested to my wife that I stay locked into the new year, and that I treat her to foot rubs and more intimate rubs over the period.
Hopefully this could be the start of something big.
0 x