"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Xileh

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Xileh »

Hello, I am reintroducing myself. I’ve been around for about four years, but haven’t posted for a while. We have been using chastity full time within a FLR. I have a custom MCN cage and a few others that I have modified and rewelded. The MCN is my full time cage.

Our marriage was suffering due to little sex and a lack of openness. After the initial “Not sure about this” stage, chastity began to appeal to her since it gave her control. It turns out, she likes control. A lot. She also is allowing her dominance to rise to the surface. She especially likes to tease me while locked. Our marriage has never been stronger. We communicate better and more often. Our intimate life is beyond satisfying. And we both are continuing to explore.

I am looking forward to getting reacquainted!
3 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome back @Xileh

I'm so happy that you're getting things turned around!

I hope that it continues to grow in a positive way!
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Tomsub

Post by Tomsub »

@Tomsub
So I made a post without doing this but first, everything in my life has rules, this is no exception, and I quiet like it.

I think I’m am in the minority here as a gay lifestyle sub shoe introduction to chastity was a total surprise in its purpose as it went against what I wanted from a sexual relationship or so I thought. Since that first encounter now some 40 years ago, chastity as a theory even if not as a device has been a constant in my life. Originally it was a young woman of 18, Julie when I too was 18 who told me that to control my urges and not to masturbate and save myself for her was what I needed to do. This early “orgasm mind control” set my life’s journey along the path of sexual liberation from persecution as a young man learning about his sexuality to my acceptance of my sexual persuasion.

I hope this short hello world is sufficient to show I am a real person and that I can continue my blog. M

I would like to add that I have no axe to grind regarding sexual orientation and learned many years ago that love and lust and the lust to love along with friendship, companionship and contentment cross the sexual divide and I can just as easily rest my head in the bosom, of an old lady as I can that of a young adult man. The connections we make on life are important and I have met too many repressed, frustrated and angry people who can’t reconcile their orientation with taught beliefs of relight and wrong and where living life’s or absolute purgatory and turmoil until they found trust and honesty in themselves.
M
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome @Tomsub
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
HodirMight

Post by HodirMight »

Hello everyone! I hooe wife and I will find answers we are looking for! :)
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

HodirMight wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:58 am Hello everyone! I hooe wife and I will find answers we are looking for! :)
Welcome and thanks for saying hello. I hope you find what you are looking for, everyone here is pretty nice.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

@HodirMight welcome to the forums!

There is so much knowledge and experience here so I hope you find the support and encouragement you are looking for!
0 x
HusbandInTraining
Hello World

Post by HusbandInTraining »

Hello world!

I'll try to keep it short (Shouldn't be a problem, I'm somewhat familiar with keeping it short)

I'm here to share ideas, thoughts, and experiences with like-minded people, and possibly introduce my Wife (whom I will refer to as Goddess going forward) to a chastity forum.

I introduced Goddess to this lifestyle 2 summers ago, and it disintegrated quickly due to my topping from the bottom. Last September, I reintroduced the idea, and Goddess agreed with the stipulation that this time we would do it Her way. I've been locked by default ever since, a little over a year now. Goddess and I agree it has been an amazing journey so far, and I foresee it only getting better.
Last edited by HusbandInTraining on Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hi there and welcome to the forums!

I hope you find the support and like mindedness you're looking for. There certainly is a lot of experience here on the boards!

If your wife does join, we would love to have her as well.

Good luck!
0 x
LockedDownHubby
Last orgasm: October 26th, 2022

Post by LockedDownHubby »

Hi All!

I’m happy to be here! My chastity journey started earlier this year, and has become permanent since October 1.

I can honestly say that chastity has saved my marriage. The way I feel and act when I’m locked in has enabled me to rekindle my romance with my wife, and has allowed me to have a better relationship with my children, as well as being more present with all them.

I love being locked in, and am now looking for a permanent cage to replace my HTv5 Nub. I really like the Evotion cages - both the Orion and the Bijou. Any suggestions or personal experiences would definitely be welcome.

My Wife loves this because I can focus all of my attention on her, both in and out of the bedroom. Oh yeah - we have had a 24/7 full-time D/s relationship for a while now, and I’m totally her sub.
2 x