"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
newbieconfusedgf
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by newbieconfusedgf »

Hello world 👋🏻

I'm a 25 year old lass who's partner (24M) has an interest in chastity. He and I have been together for almost 2 years. I've been reluctantly pulled into this and I'm looking to learn more, and get others opinions and advice.
1 x
Byron2002

Post by Byron2002 »

Hello,

Wife and I are in our mid 40s. Married for 20 years!. She is very vanilla I am more kinky. Her interest in sex has gone down over the years and I am hoping chastity will open an avenue for us to have a more regular "sexual interaction" without having her actually have sex with me.
Any advise is greatly appreciated.
2 x
ChasteCouple82

Post by ChasteCouple82 »

Hello World,

We are a couple with more than 20 years of marriage. Ma’am recently imposed a device on Chaste. We’ve been lurking around the forum board for a little while, and we appreciate the mountains of information here and community of members.
0 x
Infiniteice

Post by Infiniteice »

Hello world.

I'm a reserved but enthusiastic student of chastity.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome to all of our new members!

Hope you find the super and encouragement you are looking for here in the forums. There certainly is a large amount of info here to soak in.

Good luck on your chastity journey.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
HisKeyholder82

Post by HisKeyholder82 »

Hi everyone,

I’m the Keyholder for ChasteCouple82. We’ve been married for nearly 22 years. He made a smart comment while I was out of town about needing something to keep him inline till I got home, and I told him to go buy a chastity cage and put it on till I got home. We’re about three weeks into the chastity lifestyle now, and we registered here so we could be more involved in the community and learn from those of you who’ve done this a lot longer than we have. We’ll probably spend more time reading than posting, but I’m glad to be here.
3 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Welcome to the forum.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
findingmyself1986

Post by findingmyself1986 »

Hello
My husband and I are both heavily into kink and he often likes the idea of keeping me locked to increase my already overzealous sex drive
1 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome to you guys!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
LargeRings

Post by LargeRings »

Hello All,

I have been dabbling with the use of a Chastity Device for the past year. I have tried some plastic ones and until this past week I could never get into a metal one. Well lets just say my berries are are as my wife tells me larger then normal she is a PA. I finally found one that will go to 2.16in and that allows my berries to slip through with out discomfort. I have been a watcher of the forms here for over a year and now that I can actually put one on and leave it on for days on end, I figured it was time to "join up". The plastic ones would start to fall apart after a week or two off off/on use.

My wife has 0 interest in it, She tolerates it. I hope over time she warms up to it about being involved a bit more but if not that is ok too. I don't force anything on her about it. I asked can you just make sure I still have it on before you leave for work and tell me I can't take it off. She does that, I think she is starting after the past week of me having it on warm up to the idea of it. She cups me in the morning and says. " So It can't come off today! See you when I get home." This morning on her way out the door she said "Good you have it on did you sleep ok with it on? Tonight maybe will get let you out and have some fun. But once done you have to lock it back up!" She stood there a second after holding me with her hand and then said oh I feel someone wants to get out and play...

I am looking forward to expanding my knowledge here and explore this more. My main goal was to stop self pleasuring myself as I was up to 5 - 6 times a day. I felt it was effecting our sex life as I couldn't feel much so this "cold turkey" approach is making it so I can't do that. I don't want to get into smaller cages. I prefer since I work from home to stop the self gratification. I will say night time use is amazing the erections to my bodies attempt to the slight pain is awesome! Also the daytime erection attempts thinking of my wife also is awesome as well.

I have been locked up now 4 days solid and its perfect. I have ordered a higher end plastic case for the hopes to use for air travel use and just to switch things up. I like a lot of cases I see but the rigs are to small for me 1.97 is to tight to get the twins to pop though it. So that limits me to very view case options. Also I don't like hinged based on my limited experiences so far I had pithing issues and I just couldn't go for more then 30min.

Ken
1 x