"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
chastitylover
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by chastitylover »

Hello World,

I am a 28 year male. I am confident and outgoing in my normal life, but when it comes to the bedroom I have a "not so secret" submissive side. I enjoy when my girlfriend doms me. We are still very new to it and she still seems a little weirded out by it but its growing on her and she is staring to enjoy it alot more. She will sometimes tell me toput my cock cage on and stay in until she is ready for sex, which drives me crazy horny lol. But my favorite is when she locks my cock and tells me she is going to peg my tight ass so hard.
I have lots more submissive things I want to try with her but we all gotta start somewhere.
0 x
PlaceboSorcerer

Post by PlaceboSorcerer »

Hi all,

42 yo male here. Found out i very much like the idea of chastity and denial and recently brought this up with my SO - or at least parts of it. She is understanding, but i have no clue if and how this will develop. Going to bring up the idea of a chastity-belt one of these days (because i just want one) and see how she'll respond.
In the mean time i found this forum (and noticed it is quite active, too!) where i might find ideas, suggestions and what not - so here i am :-)
0 x
LockedDaddyWolf

Post by LockedDaddyWolf »

It's been long enough since I last posted, I think I really should re-introduce myself.
I'm 47, a Dom with switch tendencies. I've been a long time keyholder that has wanted to be a wearer. I've always had trouble finding a fit because I'm a grower with big balls...
For example, the HT Nub, holds me perfectly, but the largest ring they make (55mm is way too small).
I've tried all kinds of cages, from The Vice Min with the larger rings and smallest clamp, to a half dozen versions of cherry keepers w/headlocks.

I've finally found 2 that I think will work. I'm test wearing them right now to see what one works best.
-Baby Cobra from Kink3d with a size 6 ring.
-Lockdown cage from https://www.etsy.com/shop/LockdownCage -Tiny cage and contacted the seller for a custom sized ball ring (GREAT to work with and this has to be the smoothest 3D printed cage I've ever felt!)

I'm single, and look to chastity to help me stay stimulated because I was burned as a baby... When they circumcized me in the 70's, one of the tools that they used back then cut and cauterized at the same time. It burned my glans so that about 85% of the way around the edges, it's just scar tissue and no feeling.

Ideally, I'm looking for a switchy babygirl sub with a bratty side that would love a Daddy Dom locked in chastity. (yeah... I know, I'm more likely to find a unicorn in my pantry.)
0 x
Laceyfemme
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Laceyfemme »

Máster Lázaro wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:20 pm
Laceyfemme wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:51 pm Maybe I should mention here that I'm a self-locking crossdresser who enjoys chastity so that I can be more effeminate, and to increase my enthusiasm for prostate massage, anal play, and submissive sex with men. So my perspectives may be somewhat different from most of you in this forum ...
Well you sound like the patner i crave so maybe here you can find few men like me
That would be very nice, even to just correspond and get acquainted.
0 x
Máster Lázaro

Post by Máster Lázaro »

Laceyfemme wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:08 am
Máster Lázaro wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:20 pm
Laceyfemme wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:51 pm Maybe I should mention here that I'm a self-locking crossdresser who enjoys chastity so that I can be more effeminate, and to increase my enthusiasm for prostate massage, anal play, and submissive sex with men. So my perspectives may be somewhat different from most of you in this forum ...
Well you sound like the patner i crave so maybe here you can find few men like me
That would be very nice, even to just correspond and get acquainted.
Well you are welcome and me im here to talk friend
0 x
Damphir

Post by Damphir »

Hello all,

New here but looking into getting into full time chastity. My wife has decided she would like to pick up where we left off a decade ago. I am trying to decide the best way to do it. It’s an all in proposition and I am thinking that a new chastity device or a specific setup would put me in the right frame of mind.
0 x
RobSil619
Last orgasm: February 14th, 2022

Post by RobSil619 »

Hello world, i love chastity, femdom and i have a foot fetish. i currently have two chastity cages and i do love the feeling of my cock straining against the steel.
0 x
Rebus Heeding

Post by Rebus Heeding »

Hello everyone. I've joined your forum because I'm looking for advice. Now... I'm not sure if the rules require me to post this first before asking my question, so maybe I'll leave it here for now and come back later to ask.

It's a pleasure to virtually meet you all.

~ Rebus
1 x
tyty3344551

Post by tyty3344551 »

Hi I've played with chastity awhile but still very green
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

tyty3344551 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:23 am Hi I've played with chastity awhile but still very green
You're probably using a cheap cage that's not made from stainless steel, and the tarnish is rubbing off onto your skin.

What?
3 x