More about me

Living the real life under lock and key
Blaeu

More about me

Post by Blaeu »

Hey all,

Some may have read my first thread on here about my moment of panic when I could not unlock my CB6000s, luckily that has been resolved. This time, after reading many posts by other members, I've decided to share a little about myself, my wife, and our new CB6000s.

First, we've only had the device for a week now, and I have yet to be locked up overnight. I have tried a few times, but due to discomfort, I have always decided to unlock myself and hope that as I continue to wear it during the day, I will acclimate and sleeping with it will become more natural.

Question: I've noticed that after wearing it all day, and trying to sleep, my balls ache. Not bad, and not in any way that worries me beyond asking about it on here. I assume it has to do with how they "hang" when locked up, but I wanted to ask if anyone else had similar issues, and if so, their solution.

Second, I am turning 28 next week, and my wife is only 27. I say this because after reading many threads, I feel that I'm on the younger side of the group (if not, sorry for my assumption). Why is this important, I don't know, but I felt it was worth mentioning.

We have a very active sex life and the CB6000s was purchased with the intent of further stimulating that, not slowing it down. I have actually found it hard to stay locked up for extended periods, not because of discomfort, but because my new key holder (I like the sound of that) is turned on by seeing my cock locked up and wants sex... so she gets sex (not that I'm complaining, but I want to use my new toy ;))

Anyway, we both want to make the most of our CB and I think this forum would be a fun place to discuss, share, and just ask questions as we explore. I have read and will continue to read the posts by other members, but if anyone has any tips, suggestions, or fun activities to do while locked up, I'm all ears.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Re: More about me

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Hi Blaeu,

Thanks for posting more info. I am not sure that age shoud be a concern, CQ and I are in our 40's and we wish we had done this before! The ball ache you have is it high up in the groin or actually in the testicle?
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Blaeu

Post by Blaeu »

Well, it really hard to say. It is a dull ache that I would describe as being focused on the balls, however it doesn't seem to be focused. Think of a tooth ache, that you know has a central cause, but the entire side of your mouth hurts because of it. The best I can do now (until I try again) is to say both testicles feel the ache, but my entire sack feels the ache. I'll be more attentive tonight, when I try again.

As for age, yeah, just ignore it. I was trying to think of things to share and being so close to my birthday (and birthday cake) I'm guessing it is just something that's on my mind.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Trust me dude... age will be more on your mind in 20 years! :D Hope the cake is awesome! HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Do you lube the 6000's ring? I found when I was in a 6000 that if I didnt lube the ring then the skin pulled tight around my nuts and that made them ache. I used gun oil, a silicone lube and it made a world of difference, the skin moved in and out of the ring and didn't cause the burn or ball ache I used to get. A few guys here will be able to offer good advice too. Not sure what your plans are, but the metal cage I use now a jail bird from mature metal is so much more comfortable, zero pains. What size space are you using? The gap size between the tube and the ring is the crucial issue, if it is too tight you may get an ache?

Hope it works out for you
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Blaeu wrote: Second, I am turning 28 next week, and my wife is only 27. I say this because after reading many threads, I feel that I'm on the younger side of the group (if not, sorry for my assumption). Why is this important, I don't know, but I felt it was worth mentioning.
Yeah, wonderful. Now, get the hell off of my lawn. :x
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Great, angry Tom is here tonight.

-A
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I think a wide age group is discovering chastity because of the internet. We have been playing with chastity for about ten years. Before we had the internet we made an order from Adam & Eve. A few weeks later we got a magazine from Stockroom. They had a "new" product called CB2000. LRC saw it and told me to order it. We really thought we were perverts. After we got the internet we found other devices and found that we weren't so weird.

The point of all this is, if chastity would have been available to us twenty-five years ago we would have started younger. I think chastity has an appeal to a wide age group. From this forum I have found that regardless of a persons age, the feelings and problems are the same for all ages.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Blaeu wrote:Hey all,

Some may have read my first thread on here about my moment of panic when I could not unlock my CB6000s, luckily that has been resolved. This time, after reading many posts by other members, I've decided to share a little about myself, my wife, and our new CB6000s.
Welcome!
First, we've only had the device for a week now, and I have yet to be locked up overnight. I have tried a few times, but due to discomfort, I have always decided to unlock myself and hope that as I continue to wear it during the day, I will acclimate and sleeping with it will become more natural.
Several members here (danj, CQ's sub, myself) sleep "naked".
My wife a) doesn't want to be woken by me making the trip to the shower for cold water and b) says that it takes her longer to get me "real hard" immediately after unlocking.
Question: I've noticed that after wearing it all day, and trying to sleep, my balls ache. Not bad, and not in any way that worries me beyond asking about it on here. I assume it has to do with how they "hang" when locked up, but I wanted to ask if anyone else had similar issues, and if so, their solution.
It is a dull ache that I would describe as being focused on the balls, however it doesn't seem to be focused.
A dull ache seems to point to the balls being compressed, instead of the skin of the scrotum being (over)stretched. Be careful and don't be a macho ending up with complications. Maybe different underwear helps.
Second, I am turning 28 next week, and my wife is only 27. I say this because after reading many threads, I feel that I'm on the younger side of the group (if not, sorry for my assumption). Why is this important, I don't know, but I felt it was worth mentioning.
Don't worry. Kinks come in all flavours and at all ages. I can't think how my (love-)life would have developed if I had known what I know now back at the time I was 25. Back then I considered myself a pervert and hid my secret longings.
We have a very active sex life and the CB6000s was purchased with the intent of further stimulating that, not slowing it down. I have actually found it hard to stay locked up for extended periods, not because of discomfort, but because my new key holder (I like the sound of that) is turned on by seeing my cock locked up and wants sex... so she gets sex (not that I'm complaining, but I want to use my new toy ;))
Same here. My wife is turned on by the thought that sex is limited only to the time with her, and finds so much fun in playing with me and experiencing my reactions to her, that rarely 24 hours pass without me being unlocked and played to the finish. And she ALWAYS gets what she desires, be it cuddling, falling asleep on my shoulder, a good round of plain vanilla sex, some spanking, or some hours of bondage and SM play.
Anyway, we both want to make the most of our CB and I think this forum would be a fun place to discuss, share, and just ask questions as we explore. I have read and will continue to read the posts by other members, but if anyone has any tips, suggestions, or fun activities to do while locked up, I'm all ears.
You seem to be on the right path. There's no point in forcing an issue when the both of you are having fun. Good things will develop when the time is right.
Just remember that old Louis Armstrong song: "We have all the time in the world"

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Blaeu

Post by Blaeu »

Thanks for all the replies and advice.

As for my little problem, well, I have some more info about it. I tried to sleep with it on last night, and I didn't sleep to well... if at all.

I had the same problem as before, a dull pain in my testicles. It wasn't that bad and I tried to tough it out (with in reason, not being stupid here), however, I guess I was sort of stupid since I took it off this morning and it feels as if I got kicked in my nuts. I'm not too worried about the pain as it feels like it will go away with time (as in heal if left alone). Live and learn I guess.

That said, I need more advice. I was trying to be very aware last night, and I don't think my testicles were being knock around much. Also, it is only my left one, which is the one that hangs higher up. I'm wondering if while laying down (vs. sitting or standing) the ring applies more pressure and cuts a tube off more than my body likes.

I was wearing the second biggest ring and the biggest spacer, and I don't believe the spacer had anything to do with it. After I heal I will try the largest ring without the cage to see what happens, not letting it go on for as long if it starts hurting though.

I have a plan and I haven't given up, but I'm disheartened that I cannot wear it overnight yet. So, any thoughts, advice, recommendations, etc., would be very beneficial to me. I know no one is a doctor and I'll take all feedback with a grain of salt, so please, brainstorm with me. ;)
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I have some ideas on this that I just typed up and then managed to lose. Sometimes I hate the iPad. I will try to remember to retype them later when I have a real keyboard. Feel free to remind me if I seem to have forgotten.

-A
0 x