Locking for a week

Living the real life under lock and key
Mr Pickle
Re: Locking for a week

Post by Mr Pickle »

Tom Allen wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 10:39 am
KHEmmi wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 7:46 am As a new keyholder (one month) I have been thinking about the need to start slowly and build up.
Two months straight from a beginning sounds like heavy going.

He'll also be locked straight back up afterwards (same day at least) so I guess the next stint could be 2 months... Just saying.
This is a difficult decision. It depends on how intensely you want to get "into character", how well the two of you communicate, if you feel able to go without PIV for a while, and if you're prepared to deal with begging, bargaining, whining, sulking, etc.

Mrs Edge got into this right from the start. However, that also meant that she had no problem getting right into locking me for long terms (weeks to months) with no breaks. For the first few years it was definitely difficult. For me, that is. 😂 However, there is something to the idea that getting right into long lockups as soon as possible will help to rewire his thinking to make him more focused on you and your pleasure.
Ah @Tom Allen .
Half a tale maybe?
Am I right in assuming you came to a kind of compromise and foxing plays a large part in being able to do the permanent lock?

I often wonder if the alternative to.. Makes the difference?
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(