Learning about your keyholder

Living the real life under lock and key
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: April 23rd, 2024
Orgasms this year: 4
Learning about your keyholder

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

It's funny but although Emmi is quite a strong person, I would never have said that she was at all overpowering or dominating.

And then we buy a chastity device and her true colours suddenly appear. The last two weekends she has taken charge and dictated that we do something that I never even knew was a thing until I found it in the 'terms and abbreviations' thread. I like to think that she didn't know it was a 'thing' either but I am discovering that she knows a lot more than I ever imagined.

The 'thing' that she has introduced (without even mentioning it to me, let alone asking my opinion) is listed as "CFnm". (Clothed female naked male) I bet even if she did know about it, she didn't know that there was an official abbreviation.

So we've got up and about to go about our day at home over the weekend and as I've returned from my morning shower and got dried off she has said simply "You don't need any clothes today".

Roughly translated, this means "I am in charge and don't you dare put any clothes on. I'm keeping you naked so I can enjoy watching you in your cage." She enjoyed the clear plastic of the CB6000S but I think she likes the tiny 'Nub' version of the 3D Cobra that I now wear instead.

She has done too much reading in my opinion.
2 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
slave d

Re: Learning about your keyholder

Post by slave d »

Be careful what you wish for lol 😂

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
KHEmmi
Re: Learning about your keyholder

Post by KHEmmi »

KnownAsHerbert wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:10 am She has done too much reading in my opinion.
And I'm still reading, KAH, so watch out.
4 x
Everything's better with a locked male. Better still with a nude, locked male.