Curious

Living the real life under lock and key
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: April 23rd, 2024
Orgasms this year: 4
Curious

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

I don't see many posts from keyholders on here. I wonder why that is.

Do they get assigned to the keyholder group and have their own area that the rest of us don't see?

Emmi would like to join the forums but has so far been completely unable to do so, which is kind of sad.
0 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Curious

Post by Tom Allen »

As with most kink or kink-adjacent forums, the demographic here is 95% male. So there aren't many keyholders here in the first place. And those that are here post infrequently, mainly because they don't need to ask as many questions or look for all the tips and tricks about cage fitment.

Also, women that post on some boards often are beset with messages like "Will you please hold my keys?" and other unwelcome attention. Also, they are sometimes told that they are doing things "wrong" if they don't adhere to the stereotypical leather clad, cruel domme stereotype.

I'm not saying that happens here, but it's one of the reasons that more women don't participate. However, the ones that are here do tend to stick to the hidden KH forum so none of the guys pester them.

If your wife would like access, she needs to sign up with her own email account.
0 x
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: April 23rd, 2024
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Thanks Tom for that detailed and interesting reply. I fully get the unwanted attention aspect and suspected that it would be a high proportion of males in the forum so 95% is no great surprise.

Emmi (my wife and keyholder) has tried twice or maybe three times to register (using two different emails) and hasn't received the activation email.

She's checked inbox and spam/junk, plus requested for the email to be resent via the button on the login page but still no email.

She has also used the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom of the page and explained the situation but again has not heard anything.

As far as I can see, she's done everything correctly so I don't know what's gone wrong.
0 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

For the past couple of months, we have been in the middle of a major spambot attack, and unfortunately, we've had a few innocents get caught in the crossfire. I will PM you.

Edit: check your PM =- I think I've found and added her in manually.
0 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

Thank you Tom.
I'm in and looking forward to a good read.
1 x
Everything's better with a locked male. Better still with a nude, locked male.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Hi @KHEmmi
Welcome. You have access to the Keyholder forums. They aren't active, but I'm sure that you will glean some useful information.
0 x
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

THank you for sorting it out Tom.
I'll definitely be having a read through as much as I can.
1 x
Everything's better with a locked male. Better still with a nude, locked male.