How tight is tight?

Living the real life under lock and key
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: April 23rd, 2024
Orgasms this year: 4
How tight is tight?

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

I read somewhere that you should use the smallest ring that you can manage with.

Since having the 3D Cobra I've been using the second smallest ring. It's snug and secure without being uncomfortable.

Emmie is thinking that we should give the smallest ring, No. 1, a try anyway.

Is there any point?
Any views anyone?
0 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
slave d

Re: How tight is tight?

Post by slave d »

Certainly not straight away. You may find as I did in the past that eventually you’ll find the current ring starts to feel a bit loose and then you can try smaller. It’s a bit like the cage length, you start with it a bit big and slowly get smaller till you’re happy 😃
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

slave d wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:09 am Certainly not straight away. You may find as I did in the past that eventually you’ll find the current ring starts to feel a bit loose and then you can try smaller. It’s a bit like the cage length, you start with it a bit big and slowly get smaller till you’re happy 😃
Thanks for that. Although Emmie seems keen on making all of the decisions all of a sudden, I think I might be able to sway it on this one, on the grounds of:
a) too soon and would be better to wait and see
b) no need as it's already tight and secure
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

My experience is that a too-small ring becomes apparent very quickly. Any pain (rather than discomfort) or discolouration is telling you to remove it and go up a size.
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

The problems come if you tolerate the pain in order to please your keyholder and do some damage that can take weeks to heal. I’ve had this (yes my own fault) and now I have a patch of skin that is so easily damaged that I’m struggling to wear any device at all as within a couple of days that area becomes raw again.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Thanks to you both for your inputs.
I'll use your points as supporting evidence when stating my case...

I don't think she's going to push it anyway to be honest, but just wants to experiment. I seriously doubt that I'll be able to get everything through the smaller ring anyway.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I tried a ring 2mm smaller than my norm.
Fine most of the time but cut off blood supply when aroused, things go blue and cold. And you can't remove them when aroused.
I persisted anyway and all the outer skin later of my penis and scrotum died and peeled.
Fortunately no permanent damage.
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(