Helping Hand

Living the real life under lock and key
mikel2411
Helping Hand

Post by mikel2411 »

Wondering if anyone else has had difficulties when KH tried to "HELP" remove or install unit?
My KH likes her polished finger nails so every time she has tried to install or remove closed ring units it was disastrous and painful for me.
I assume its because since she can't feel what's happening so there's no way for her to know she's hurting me until I let her know. (makes sense)
I have been looking for units with hinged rings that might not pinch me, to no avail right now even with tubing slid over, that she could take off when we play and maybe even put back on.
I have several hinged or open ring designed units but all of them are so "fiddly" it becomes it's own issues so we gave up, but still looking.

I just spotted a device that has the spiral cage permanently attached to the back ring and ring is hinged in two places, the ring slides into back of main ring with push button lock on top.

I don't think it would be good for daily wear but maybe for play time, it's all one piece and works sort of like a hand cuff but with much wider band, its cheap enough to try so I may order one.

Anyone find a solution to this problem or is it just me?
Mikel
1 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Steve2059
Re: Helping Hand

Post by Steve2059 »

We gave up on this years ago. I put it on, She takes it off sometimes, but often passes the job back to me. For us, it's the days in-between.
1 x
ServingHer

Post by ServingHer »

My wife has a hard enough time getting the barrel lock out of the cages I've been wearing lately; she shows little interest in helping remove the cage and even less in putting it on. Cages are so finicky as far as fit goes and skin/ball burn/pinching issues are so common, if you're trying to stay locked for more than a day or so I think you need to optimize for fit, with zero consideration for how easy it is to put on.

If your KH wants to do it, I would suggest teaching her one step at a time, not necessarily starting with the ring. Pushing my balls through the ring can be the most painful part for me, and if not done carefully might cause testicular torsion, so if I was teaching my wife to put my cage on that is the last step I would show her. I'd put the ring on myself, then teach her how to put the cage on. Once she has that down, I'd teach her how to pull the stocking through (since I use the stocking method). And so on and so forth... Also gotta consider that it would be a training process for me, to suppress the arousal of her being involved!
1 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I have same experiences, tried to "teach" my KH and she tried but it always ended with me in pain so we gave up as well.
I spotted this unit, it seems since its all one piece with hinged ring that slides into the top of the ring and push button locking device, sort of like a ratchet type, the spiral design gives her room to play with it if she wants.
I was thinking maybe she might be able to handle this one or I could handle this one, maybe she could handle at least taking it off when we play and I can't do it for her.
Its cheap enough I went ahead and ordered it, just to see, only for short term play time, when she allows it to be changed.
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/S234d759d02e ... 5a45d2.jpg
(I don't know if this link will work)
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

The wife /kh only locks and unlocks the barrel lock and leaves me to remove the cage and ring or put them on. She saves her nails for when she grabs my balls afterwards and dig her nails in causing pain.
1 x
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: April 23rd, 2024
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

My wife and KH wanted me to be responsible for putting the cage on and locking it and refuses to get involved with the job.

She watches me doing it though, and checks that the lock is properly clicked afterwards.

I think she likes to be able to just tell me to put it on and know that I will do it. A feeling of power perhaps. I am seeing a side to Emmi that I never knew existed before.
0 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

We gave up on that. When I used a lock, I would put the cage on, leaving the hasp open, and she would click the hasp closed.

Now that I use a security screw, it’s even worse, so there’s now way she wants to deal with that. Sometimes, she’ll start to take it off, but that usually ends up with me finishing the unscrewing, and then she pulls the cage off. More often, she just hands me the key and I scramble to get it off as fast as possible, lol.

Putting it on is all me, but then she usually comes into the room when I’m done, and she “checks the security” of the cage. This is helpful, as getting me aroused and filling out the cage does help to get it settled into the right place.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I have a hinged ring, no tube and have had no issues with pinching. It's the ergonomic style on the Ternence Web site. Model L095-1
I belive the ring can be bought seperately and is compatible with a few devices out there.
As for getting them on. The ideal solution is a third hand. One to hold the ring in the correct place. One to push the skin out of the way and one to push the cage on.

But with only two hands I found the knack was to have one hand cupping the whole lot underneath with thumb and finger holding around the ring. get one lug partially in, then close the ring until the other is partially in, pull cage up so no skink gets trapped using thumb and then push lugs all the way.
The one cupped hand holds the lot in place while you insert the key.

Sounds complicated and fiddley, but I just got the knack of it so seems easy now.

As for the locking ceremony. I think that bit is a little fantasy. C wouldn't want yet another chore to do.
She wants me to be locked for her rather than wants to lock me.
She might do it as a service, but I'd rather not add another another service fee.

I'm told to put it on and hand the key back. That's enough to make me feel wanted, owned whatever.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: April 23rd, 2024
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Mr Pickle wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:38 am
I'm told to put it on and hand the key back.
This seems to be Emmie's approach too. She doesn't want to deal with it, but watches and checks to make sure.

And mine doesn't need the key to click it shut so she already has ownership of it before I'm even locked.
0 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I agree with not wanting to add another "chore" to my KH's duties. What I'm talking about is when during an extended session where I am vulnerable and completely under her control she often wants to assist me in enjoying myself fully, or tease me into believing that she is going to let me orgasm.

Starting a session when I'm already locked, at that point leaves her no options or even being able to make me really believe she is going to allow me to orgasm.
She and I know if I'm locked at the beginning of the session I WILL remain locked during the session, teasing is incredible but sometimes SHE wants to force me to enjoy myself, she still loves me and wants me to enjoy myself as well.

We have tried other methods but being caged it just hasn't worked out very well leaving me almost unwilling to try again making it less fun for both of us, it is still about both of us enjoying ourselves, just only when SHE allows it.

What I'm trying to do is give her the option of tease or please when SHE wants to. Without her being able to remove it the possibilities are limited frustrating both of us during our play time.

Having the ability to remove the device completely and especially replace it while I'm unable to stop her sounds incredibly exciting.

Removing the cage only leaving me restricted by the base ring is difficult for her, and painful for me and not something we want to try again.
We are also afraid of any solid metal ring left on me for any extended time having seen what can happen with uncontrolled swelling.
Mikel
1 x