Helping Hand

Living the real life under lock and key
Mr Pickle
Re: Helping Hand

Post by Mr Pickle »

Maybe the ratchet (handcuff) base ring?
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
TheNookieMonster

Post by TheNookieMonster »

My KH is good at many things but the use of hand tools (security screw) isn't one of them so I do the removal and instillation at her direction.
1 x
The Nookie Monster
As of October 2023 in a new Watchful Mistress from Mature Metal. Wife keeps me locked nearly 100% of the time.
Spaceman

Post by Spaceman »

I wear a 1.25 inch cage, which needs a bit of squeezing to get on, no way can she put it on as she wouldn't know when its pinching as the two parts come together
1 x
Dogtanian69

Post by Dogtanian69 »

I have a BON4M with a hinged ring, I put it on, but my Wife always removes it…. She doesn’t have too many issues with it
1 x
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

I asked her to snap the padlock shut the other day. I had been changing from security screw to padlock to go through security later in the day. I usually padlock it myself but this time i asked her if she wanted the honors. She just reached up and snapped it home but the sensation I felt and heard was amazing. Maybe a new tradition after release. I’ll install the cage but she will lock it home.
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
Tongue+groove

Post by Tongue+groove »

Mrs groove has come to realize the importance of doing the actual locking and unlocking. Just last night she sent me to fetch the key so she could unlock me. For the first time she actually removed the device completely. (She fears hurting me) She said that after her back rub and being properly warmed up she expected some piv pleasure. I have not been in there in a month, that’s an eternity for a newbie like me.

For the first time in our journey I didn’t finish until she told me to. And yet I would have been just as excited if she had made stop at any point.

All this because it was her decision. Best release of my life. :D
0 x