Emergency key horror stories

Living the real life under lock and key
TheNookieMonster
Re: Emergency key horror stories

Post by TheNookieMonster »

Thanks for the responses. I think the key is in a good place.
0 x
The Nookie Monster
As of October 2023 in a new Watchful Mistress from Mature Metal. Wife keeps me locked nearly 100% of the time.
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Same. Been locked a year and a half and never was given an emergency key. Even traveling I never am given a key. Just an “Oh well”.
0 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

We used to keep one in a metal box, inside a copper tube with a numbered plastic lock through it, NOW all extras are kept in safe deposit box at our bank. All sounds great until you put on full steel belt for a little change of pace and she goes out of town the next morning...with all the keys to the belt. I was stuck in the metal belt for 6 days total, we debated on shipping it over night, ONE of the keys, but SHE decided since it had been my fault I would just have to deal with it. She did snail mail one to me just incase. Wasn't terrible, slight bruising around my hips but lesson learned. LOL

Mikel
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
ThreeOlives

Post by ThreeOlives »

The only time I regretted not having an emergency key was when my keyholder changed his mind about letting me out after Locktober.

I mean I could always just destroy the safe somehow (somehow). It's a next level mindfuck when the only key isn't even in the house.
2 x
All coffee and gin.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

In addition to the MM security screw she has a decorative padlock on her cage. The emergency keys are in a locked box on Mistress' dresser. I have a key to that box, along with a spare handcuff key, in a small security box on my dresser. The only times I have needed a key wasn't for the cage but for the matching padlock on my collar. Once I was having injections in my neck and they had to send a nurse out to the waiting room to get the keys to remove the collar. I wasn't wearing the cage at the time but the nurse asked me if the other keys were what she thought they were for. The other time was for an x-ray. The collar had to taped up out of the way since I was alone and don't carry the keys.

M'Lady thought her neck chain holding the keys had broken and fallen off. We searched the house, the car and even used a metal detector over every place she had walked in the yard. At that point the emergency/back up keys became her primary key. She was going to contact Mistress M at Mature Metal about replacing the security key but kept putting it off. We were at an event at our favorite RV resort for St Patrick's Day and she pulled out a bag of plastic beads from last year to wear/give away. As she untangled them, she found her missing chain and keys in the mix.
6 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

A few years ago we went on holiday for a week, day 5 of which was the start of Locktober. The idea was I'd be used thoroughly before a full month of 24/7 caging.
Sadly didn't happen. The key was on the bed with our packing and then it wasn't. I thought She'd packed it, but She'd knocked it to the floor under the bed. So a rather extended Locktober and my personal record set at 35 nights.
1 x