Emergency key horror stories

Living the real life under lock and key
TheNookieMonster
Re: Emergency key horror stories

Post by TheNookieMonster »

Thanks for the responses. I think the key is in a good place.
The Nookie Monster
As of October 2023 in a new Watchful Mistress from Mature Metal. Wife keeps me locked nearly 100% of the time.
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Same. Been locked a year and a half and never was given an emergency key. Even traveling I never am given a key. Just an “Oh well”.
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

We used to keep one in a metal box, inside a copper tube with a numbered plastic lock through it, NOW all extras are kept in safe deposit box at our bank. All sounds great until you put on full steel belt for a little change of pace and she goes out of town the next morning...with all the keys to the belt. I was stuck in the metal belt for 6 days total, we debated on shipping it over night, ONE of the keys, but SHE decided since it had been my fault I would just have to deal with it. She did snail mail one to me just incase. Wasn't terrible, slight bruising around my hips but lesson learned. LOL

Mikel
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
ThreeOlives

Post by ThreeOlives »

The only time I regretted not having an emergency key was when my keyholder changed his mind about letting me out after Locktober.

I mean I could always just destroy the safe somehow (somehow). It's a next level mindfuck when the only key isn't even in the house.
All coffee and gin.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

In addition to the MM security screw she has a decorative padlock on her cage. The emergency keys are in a locked box on Mistress' dresser. I have a key to that box, along with a spare handcuff key, in a small security box on my dresser. The only times I have needed a key wasn't for the cage but for the matching padlock on my collar. Once I was having injections in my neck and they had to send a nurse out to the waiting room to get the keys to remove the collar. I wasn't wearing the cage at the time but the nurse asked me if the other keys were what she thought they were for. The other time was for an x-ray. The collar had to taped up out of the way since I was alone and don't carry the keys.

M'Lady thought her neck chain holding the keys had broken and fallen off. We searched the house, the car and even used a metal detector over every place she had walked in the yard. At that point the emergency/back up keys became her primary key. She was going to contact Mistress M at Mature Metal about replacing the security key but kept putting it off. We were at an event at our favorite RV resort for St Patrick's Day and she pulled out a bag of plastic beads from last year to wear/give away. As she untangled them, she found her missing chain and keys in the mix.
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

A few years ago we went on holiday for a week, day 5 of which was the start of Locktober. The idea was I'd be used thoroughly before a full month of 24/7 caging.
Sadly didn't happen. The key was on the bed with our packing and then it wasn't. I thought She'd packed it, but She'd knocked it to the floor under the bed. So a rather extended Locktober and my personal record set at 35 nights.
Xileh

Post by Xileh »

I was out running errands. I had some pain and I had called my doctor that morning. They said they would call if an appointment opened up. They called and I went straight over. The key was at home. I warned him in advance. He sent me right off to check in at Emergency. I was able to go home and unlock. Got to Emergency, had a scan, then an appendectomy! An emergency key is a good idea.
Spaceman

Post by Spaceman »

Xileh wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:22 am I was out running errands. I had some pain and I had called my doctor that morning. They said they would call if an appointment opened up. They called and I went straight over. The key was at home. I warned him in advance. He sent me right off to check in at Emergency. I was able to go home and unlock. Got to Emergency, had a scan, then an appendectomy! An emergency key is a good idea.
Precisely why I have one in my wallet, secured so she'll know if I ever use it (I wouldn't dare).