Ideas for Chastity choices

Living the real life under lock and key
Locked4myLuv
Ideas for Chastity choices

Post by Locked4myLuv »

I absolutely love the idea of being presented with two “unpleasant” options and being forced to choose one. Im not very creative so I’m hoping you fine folks can offer suggestions. I tried r/chastitychoices but that subreddit is garbage. I’m just starting out so from tame to hardcore, please. I want her to push my limits. Some I thought of:

* Weekly (or other frequency) ruined orgasm OR full orgasm but have to eat my cum
* I’m not permitted to wear clothes in the bedroom OR I’m not allowed to see her naked

Well, that’s all I’ve come up with. Like I said, not very creative and I’m trying to not make them things that I want.

I’m also torn on how long the choice should be valid and when the choice should be made. If I’m 75% on the way to orgasm, I’ll pick full orgasm. I’ll immediately regret that decision as the cum approaches my mouth. But, committing to months of only ruined orgasms is daunting to a newbie.

Anyway, give me your suggestions and don’t be kind.
0 x
slave d

Re: Ideas for Chastity choices

Post by slave d »

I get where you’re coming from but in my opinion that’s the thin edge of topping from the bottom in that you get to provide the choices and then get to decide which choice ?? To me the choice should be made purely by your keyholder and you shouldn’t know what’s on its way until it’s there UNLESS they want to make you anticipate something for hours ……… and then maybe change their minds anyway !! I guess providing and initial list of possible ideas for them is ok IF they request it but beyond that any “suggestions” from you are simply making this about you when it should be about them. A lot of people make this basic error when getting into chastity and usually it doesn’t last long as a consequence because all that’s happening is that your keyholder is being expected to participate in your fantasy !

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Locked4myLuv

Post by Locked4myLuv »

I agree. That’s partially why I’m coming to the internet for ideas. If I only provide her my ideas and those are the only ideas she gets to pick from, that’s 100% topping from the bottom. My plan is to present her with a host of ideas hoping that helps her come up with her own choices. Of course, I’m not in any position to demand she force me to make any decisions. It’s just one of many games I’m going to pitch to her so she knows what some people do with their locked partners. I’m new to this and she doesn’t even know I’m interested in it yet. If she’s not into the idea, that’s cool. But if she likes it, I love the cruelty of making someone choose their own destiny.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

If she doesn’t even know you’re interested in chastity yet then you need to step way back and start again, you’re putting the cart before the horse and your likely to find yourself turned down flat !!! Have a read through the forum at how various people have got started and don’t make the same mistakes many of them made !!

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TheNookieMonster

Post by TheNookieMonster »

slave d is giving good advice.
1 x
The Nookie Monster
As of October 2023 in a new Watchful Mistress from Mature Metal. Wife keeps me locked nearly 100% of the time.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Yeah.
This might sound like a great idea to you.

Expect the result to be similar to face planting a concrete path while your hands are in your pockets.

I remember reading accounts of chastity relationships and seeing how happy the wives were, the men were and thinking "She will love this".
Then I read the journals in this site and saw how quickly some burned out, or how the eager never made ground, I cringed at some and felt sorry for others.

Being a builder and engineer I came to a very familiar conclusion, one that I use in work.
"If you put more in and take the time to do it right, it will last forever".
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(