Honor system: what's the proof that you've stayed faithful ?

Living the real life under lock and key
Cicababek

Honor system: what's the proof that you've stayed faithful ?

Post by Cicababek »

Hello to everyone, here's the thing: I cannot wear due to anatomical reasons (testicles being too high / too close to the body) and I'm sure it would give me a hard time (no pun intended) throughout the day, not to mention I can only sleep on my stomach. On the other hand the honor system has always sounded interesting to me.

The question is, is there a proof you're stayed faithful to it ? I'm not asking because I'm looking for a way to fool my woman, rather because I'd like it if there was something to "seal it". I know sincerity is the most important thing, but the relationship will develop with a woman I've met on fetlife, not with a wife. So, realistically, no matter how bad sounds, sincerity is not enough for now. There's gonna be a lot of teasing involved, so, what's gonna happen that will show you have really not cummed on your own ? Precum during teasing ? Penis ejaculating at the slightest touch ? Something else ? Perhaps nothing at all ? Any insight would be very helpful.

Cheers!

p.s any mistakes are due to english not being my mother tongue
0 x
Sam3655
Re: Honor system: what's the proof that you've stayed faithful ?

Post by Sam3655 »

For the time it takes for us to get our significant other to hold the keys and the year or two for them to truly embrace chastity and keyholding, why would we ruin it all by jerking off? If that was the plan, there would be no need to introduce chastity. It’s called trust.
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Fwiw my balls are high, tight and tiny and I sleep on my stomach and I’ve worn about 10 different devices over the years. I really think if you “wanted” to wear a device you could and turn your main question is answered !

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Galaxy_jpg

Post by Galaxy_jpg »

If you just don’t want to wear a cage that’s another story but the unfortunate truth is that finding the device that fits your body seamlessly is usually expensive and difficult, it took me going through 4-5 cages and a few hundred bucks before I found one that contoured comfortably enough to be worn 24/7. But the point I’m trying to make is that you shouldn’t give up on finding a device if you have the desire and the resources, I promise eventually you’ll find a cage that will work. But alternatively if you really just don’t want to wear a cage then my other suggestion would be to make an orgasm log / tracker and then have some sort of formal agreement (written or verbal) that you swear to record every time you orgasm. That way there’s some sort of physical object of accountability, kind of makes it mean more.
0 x
Engineer

Post by Engineer »

A cage doesn't stop you from cummng to begin with. Even if you have a piercing and can't remove it, most people could still cum from a strong vibrator on the cage.
Without the piercing you can just slip out the back.

It is really all the honor system no matter what you do. It may make you think more if you have the cage but it doesn't stop you from much if you don't want to keep your promise.
3 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Does a cage prevent you from "cheating"? It works just about as much as a wedding ring does.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Tom Allen wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:05 am Does a cage prevent you from "cheating"? It works just about as much as a wedding ring does.
Yep. Technically I could eat anybodys pussy caged or not ☀️
Last edited by Mr Pickle on Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

Mr Pickle wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:42 pm Yep. Technically I could eat anybody pussy caged or not ☀️
yeah, like you have a chance of finding someone else :lol:
2 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro