Chastity ceremony- First time introduction

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Chastity ceremony- First time introduction

Post by Tom Allen »

Some of you know I mod several Reddit groups. I try to offer up some kind of rational advice, but sometimes I run up against a wall.

Here's a post that someone submitted this morning. Can anyone suggest what this poor man should do?
=====
Hi Everyone, I hope this is the right place for discussion of first time submitting to wife and introduction to chastity.

Background: I am planning to submit to my wife and let her know about chastity and thinking of a ritual.

I am sharing here as I couldn’t really found any good and normal ritual.

I want everyone of your suggestions or view on it.

Planned date: 1st November (If my cage arrives in time)

Steps:
  • Decoration of room and written papers explaining about the kinky gift she is to receive with what is it, a few resources material links, what’s in it for her, what are the risks and boundaries. ( setting up boundaries by myself as another ritual to completely submit to her will, will be 2-3 months later)

Wife will take some time to get ready in however sexy clothing she likes, and I will wait for her in whatever position she want me to(like kneeling) with hands tide in back and base ring on and probably with a mask

On arrival of wife, Husband will kiss her feets, and greet her and kiss her feets, he is not allowed to look up until told so, he will always look into ground.

Wife will rant he heart out (whatever she like, sexual, emotional or financial or anything)

Husband will beg for punishment and will get spanked until his ass is red and wife is satisfied.( may be with butt plug on)

After that wife will ask him to prove his commitment and he will beg her to lock him up.

Wife will play with cock make it hard and as she wish but will not let him cum.

Wife then will use ice Or wait for hard dick to go soft and lock him up.

He will thank her for locking him up. He will give commitment to wife and tell her that he will not object for wife’s sexual needs even if she goes out with other guy.

They both will have photo session and ritual is completed with kiss.
Please give your views
0 x
slave d

Re: Chastity ceremony- First time introduction

Post by slave d »

If this is how he intends to “introduce” his wife to HIS chastity desires there’s only one suggestion I would make !

DON’T !!

I mean it just might work but most wives I’ve heard of being introduced to a chastity kink would run a mile !

Just my 2c of course.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

This show so much lack of insight that it's tempted to encourage him to do this, and then report back to let us know how it went. 😂
2 x
ARK

Post by ARK »

Train wreck ahead. Wife will be pissed for two weeks.

Advice from Michele, COMMUNICATE. Talk to his wife about his desire for male chastity before he does anything.
0 x
WPS
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

I cant think of a better way to crash and burn in absolutely the worst possible fashion. Unless his partner is WAY kinky on a pretty normal basis, introduction of the type proposed is a recipe for disaster. Been there and done that, not at all what I wanted.

I agree with ARK, talking it out, slowly, carefully, over a lengthy period of time (days, weeks maybe).

Eddie
0 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

I just want to know what room decorations he is planning to go with a chastity crash and burn introduction.
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Maybe advise counciling? It sounds like the guy is living in some alternate reality.

With such an active imagination his best course might be to simply "imagine" this is happening to him. He might be better off living this fantasy in his head?
3 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

HI. Couple of thoughts.

1st- Totally looking on the other side of the coin here, but is there any chance the person posting this is trying to discuss this as a staged ceremony where the significant other has already agreed to act out her part? Maybe this is literally a fantasy they are acting out together. If so I can’t really think of anything to improve upon except to consider maybe a video so they can re-live it in the future and laugh or swoon or whatever.
Note: I don’t think this is the case the way the post discusses hoping to do it on Nov 1 if the device arrives in time etc… so I do think they are planning to “spring” it their significant other.

2nd- I recall a post by @Tom Allen that points out something along the lines of - “Chastity is not a way to miraculously change or “fix” your relationship or fix your sex life with your partner. Instead it should be looked at as a means by which to enhance or further fulfill an already healthy physical relationship.” I think this was in the context of, “nearly all chastity devices do not prevent a man from a self gratified orgasm if he really wants to and you cannot lock up and expect to be pure, without effort and commitment”. So maybe the those posts / blog entries can be shared with this Reddit poster???

Anyway those might be a couple options to help instead of just ROTFL. Sorry if this is all a joke and I’m trying to be helpful out of context.
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

Wife and I had our 8th marriage counselling session (We have minor communications problems that are almost fixed now). I was wearing my cage too at her insistance. One thing even I got really clearly is I have to be real careful with my "Demands" my wife and I had a good talk about how she feels afterwards. This guy it is clearly about his kink and he is probably trying to top from the bottom and push boundaries. It is text book manipulation. You arent going to fix him on reddit. You will probably be able to see from how he comments to you will mirror how he comments to his wife.

Simple reflexive comment might be "What does she want?" and see how he answers. How much does she know about this?

This line
I am planning to submit to my wife and let her know about chastity

Seems to indicate to me that she knows nothing about this. LOL

Planned date: 1st November (If my cage arrives in time)

That sentence.. wow. Rigid date planned. Good luck with that one.

Chances are his poor wife is used to this.. He is topping from the bottom. Manipulating.. forcing her to comply with his kink and under his parameters. Ive heard nothing of what she wants or considerations for her.

There is really no advice to give other than.

"You really should do some reading - maybe start with "Topping from the bottom" "
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Curiousrk wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:23 pm HI. Couple of thoughts.

1st- Totally looking on the other side of the coin here, but is there any chance the person posting this is trying to discuss this as a staged ceremony where the significant other has already agreed to act out her part?

So maybe the those posts / blog entries can be shared with this Reddit poster???

Anyway those might be a couple options to help instead of just ROTFL. Sorry if this is all a joke and I’m trying to be helpful out of context.
Other folks addressed these concerns. My mod senses tell me that this guy really thinks the surprise scenario will work ("Wife will rant he heart out"), and in a few weeks will come back to Reddit saying "I asked my wife but she wasn't interested."

I presented the story here because a) the crowd here tend to be more mature, and b) for those who aren't, this is instructive on what *not* to do.
4 x