Loctober 2023

Living the real life under lock and key
sls01234

Re: Loctober 2023

Post by sls01234 »

ARK wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:09 pm Just call me a Dumbass.

Today, I was getting ready to go home for the weekend. Talking to my wife while I was getting my stuff packed. Got cloths, shoes, boots, wallet, phone. I am good to go. Started driving home and been on the road for an hour. Forgot the key. Dilemma, turn around and add two hours to my trip home or just continue to drive home and expect no unlocking and hoping for no emergency unlock?
Bi
I also forgot my belt.
Head home
1 x
CB6000
ARK

Post by ARK »

Got home and told my wife of the situation. Her response was “it is your problem”. Woke up Saturday morning, snuggled a little bit and then got up. That is when I found it, my right nut had slip out. I told my wife what happen. She asked what I was going to do? A twist here and a pull there, bingo, I was out of my cage. I turned to her and holding my cage in my hand and said, “Now I your problem now that I am uncared.”

Good weekend, she teased me a few times and stopped when I was breathing heavy and my started to shake.

Left Sunday afternoon and went back to my trailer. Got home, locked up right away and texted her I was locked. She responded that she might need a key. Note: she puts up with my chastity kink but does not hold the key. Now were do I get a spare key made?
0 x
WPS
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

Depends on the type of cage of course, but I usually ended up buying new locks. You can get them online for the integrated locks, and of course the padlocks are available just about everywhere. A lock change may be your best option.

Eddie
0 x