I broke a record (not the good kind)

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

I broke a record (not the good kind)

Post by sirmebane »

It has been a stressful 6 months. Work. Family. Stuff. Chastity has been a constant focus for me (maybe even an escape) from some of the things that keep me up at night.

My wife let me out of my Jailbird for some glorious marital sex as we celebrated our 30th anniversary. She got several orgasms from my tongue and then suddenly jingled the keys to my cage like she was ringing a dinner bell. I had been allowed PIV just a month ago so I wasn't expecting it but I certainly didn't turn it down.

When everything was over the cage wasn't mentioned, I put it in a drawer and we both went to sleep. Days went by, I got bored one afternoon when the work schedule lightened up and decided to edge. My mistake was using a flesh light which had been in the closet for a long time. It felt so good and I went too far so even removing myself from the toy didn't help. Not a ruined orgasm but not the mind shattering O I had just shared with my wife a few days earlier.

It had been 400+ days since I masturbated. I took things into my own hands and while it isn't the greatest crisis, I am disappointed in my own behavior. Much like trying to lose weight and eating that brownie, I knew better and did it anyway.

Today I have handed over the keys to my wife and asked her to put them away making it clear that I haven't yet locked up. "Maybe I'll get back on track today." I've given everything a close shave and all that's left is to get back in the cage. My only issue is that she woke up this morning (and went to bed last night) teasing me, rubbing me, reminding me that I hadn't returned to the cage and my animal brain wants the option to fail again.

It has never been this difficult to lock back up. I like being caged. I like the feeling. I like the secret game we play. We have absolutely grown closer from this lifestyle. And yet I'm toying with just rubbing one out like the old days right now.

The psychology behind chastity is deep y'all.

I need to explain to my wife that I am unable to control myself when given the option. I need to confess the unpermitted orgasm. I need to lock up right away.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6
Re: I broke a record (not the good kind)

Post by mrrigid »

What a thoughtful and personal post - thanks for sharing it!
My first thought is you should confess - it would clear the air and might actually be exciting for you.
But I don't know how she would react....

My second thought is that penetrating a fleshlight is definitely asking for trouble!
Does that somehow make it harder to confess than an 'accident' in the shower, for instance?
0 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

She could honestly care less whether I masturbate but she is getting a sense for how it affects me. I would omit the exact details of how it happened since it will be surprising that I am reporting it to her.

She did check to see that I had returned to the cage before we went to sleep last night. I got a gentle pat on my junk and she said, "Just checking to make sure you had gotten your act together."
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Nice post. Like having a brownie during a diet, just take ownership and move forward. Definitely tell the wife. No secrets and all that. But do take ownership and move forward. And hey 400+ days, impressive as all get out.
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Cage back in place after one week. She checked that very night before we went to bed. I put off telling her since she was dead tired and there was other drama going on.

I'll admit that I did just a little edging after I posted the message above just because her motions lately have been to keep the cage on for a month at a time. Animal brain wanted one last erection and some stimulation before I returned to the steel. I need to talk to her (again) about not letting me wander free.

I took a deep breath the next night and told her.

Me: I have a confession to make.
She: Were you not good? (she knew right away and wasn't surprised)

Me: Last Wednesday when I was unlocked, I didn't intend for it to happen but I went too far.
She: (chuckles) Yeah, right.

Me: I tried to stop in time but I did a bad job with my timing.
She: This is why I ask you to lock up right away.

Me: I know better but that's exactly the time I HATE to lock up.
She: Hmmm...

Me: We need to work together to be more diligent. I am not reliable when I'm free.
She: (chuckles, again)

Me: I'm sorry I'm so weird. I wish I understood why.
She: Maybe you're not.

Me: Do you think it makes a difference when I'm locked up?
She: I think it does. You certainly seem to have more fun when I let you out.

Her next contribution was to begin teasing me gently as she drifted off to sleep. Not the great transgression that I took it to be but I feel guilty and like I let her down anyway. Live and learn in the land of chaste males. I am caged for a reason.
5 x