Masculine Male Chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
gungadn

Re: Masculine Male Chastity

Post by gungadn »

This has actually been one of the main issues trying to work chastity into our relationship. One of her initial complaints was that she thought she had married a "Manly Man" and wanted to be married to a "Manly Man" and she was afraid my interest in chastity meant I wasn't who she thought I was.

In my mind, just because you put a saddle and reigns on a horse and make him go where you want him to go, does not make him less of a horse.
kink-cultural thing that has developed along the lines which puts being locked into the same drawer as humiliation.
I feel there are just a lot more "resources" available than when you and I got into it. When I got into it, there was no Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, or even MySpace. Some of my first exposure to "Kinks" was the alternate lifestyles section of Penthouse Letters.
Now, a ton of information, stories, and fantasies are being presented as fact. Tom Allen seems to be the only person I know that has a successful blog containing interesting information about NOT having sex. Telling stories about chastity being used to control someone into emasculation and sissy and cuckolding and everything else is much more exciting to read about. So, the perception is propagated that you can't have one without the other as that's the majority of the data being published (even if it is 99% fantasy).
1 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Engineer wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 8:51 am I do enjoy the element of being controlled this way but do not find it humiliating in any form. She had learned that she is capable of far more orgasms than me and knows that limiting mine makes me so much more willing to play longer with her. There is absolutely a level of domination/submission at play but in others ways it's simply our dedication to each other. She enjoys all the attention she gets when she is driving me crazy and I enjoy the enhanced state of horniness I stay in plus all the sex I get.
@Engineer i liked your response, I feel similarly. Main thing I’d emphasize is that the role reversal just turned me on (in addition to the submission). In the early days of my long term relationship we hadn’t quite figured out how to get her to climax so for a time (after she let me experiment more) I was getting all the climaxes. During our femdom play that reversed and we would say, “sex is for the woman’s pleasure”. In fact our orgasm ratio was something I had actively kept track of and enjoyed.

For me the teasing was a major need but I’d not call it emasculating at all.
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

gungadn wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 10:39 am
Tom Allen seems to be the only person I know that has a successful blog containing interesting information about NOT having sex. Telling stories about chastity being used to control someone into emasculation and sissy and cuckolding and everything else is much more exciting to read about.
Oh, so... You're saying that my writing isn't very exciting?

😏
1 x
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

Tom Allen wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 12:37 pm

Oh, so... You're saying that my writing isn't very exciting?

😏
I did not say that... I said successful!!! And, implied very informative. ;)
2 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
Xileh

Post by Xileh »

Tom Allen wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 11:54 am I just happen to be having several different discussions about the idea of being locked as inherently emasculating.
In our case, not at all. She likes the control, but she still wants her man. I am more submissive to her when locked, but all else remains as before. We do not practice humiliation.
1 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

I think the "oh, I'm being emasculated by my chastity!" folks are on a continuum with the sissy types. I'm sure there are exceptions, but most of them - or at least most of the vocal ones - strike me as being profoundly insecure about their ability to function as men, especially when it comes to relationships with women, and that extends to their kinks. They want social validation of their wants and desires, which is why they keep trying to define everyone else's kink as inherently part of their own.

Personally I have lost patience with the type.
2 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Lockedforfun: I’m sorry to disagree with you again but I honestly think it’s everybody’s own decision how or how far to take any part of their lives and your decision is no better or worse than anybody else's and you should stop judging others decisions and desires. This forum is a place where anybody should feel free to state their views without that sort of judgement.

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I was chatting with a fellow blogger (a woman) about this, who said:
I fully agree that bringing this much satisfaction to your wife is manly and Boss as hell! The implement itself doesn't matter at all, it's all in the achievement of that goal 🙌😁 These guys would all know this if only they'd learn to listen to the wisdom of people actually succeeding at this
4 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

slave d wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:18 am Lockedforfun: I’m sorry to disagree with you again but I honestly think it’s everybody’s own decision how or how far to take any part of their lives and your decision is no better or worse than anybody else's and you should stop judging others decisions and desires. This forum is a place where anybody should feel free to state their views without that sort of judgement.

MsM’s ld
Of course it's everyone's decision. I'm simply observing there is a pattern to the most vocal of the "emasculation" cohort.
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Of course it's everyone's decision. I'm simply observing there is a pattern to the most vocal of the "emasculation" cohort.

Remember you’re only seeing the views of a fraction of a section, those that are even prepared to say what they feel or maybe what they think you want to hear !!!

I for example am at a fairly extreme end of the spectrum but I leave talk of that to the “kinks” area of the forum where those who read expect to hear these things and tend to be more honest and open. I don’t think my views on sissies, feminisation, humiliation, and even cuckolding should he discussed in this area. Believe me there are many chastised men for whom chastity was just the very beginning of a long journey and certainly not the end but they don’t talk about it much ! I just get annoyed when people make judgements on other peoples kinks or the levels of them, I’m just pleased that people are prepared to talk in forums like this one because they don’t get judged !! Rant over.

MsM’s ld
3 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.