Just went through TSA security

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Re: Just went through TSA security

Post by Atone »

Another trip through security in Austin (AUS) in my steelheart. Another uneventful day.
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Obviously a completely different technology than the x-ray machines that scan carry ons, since the back scatter ignored your stainless steel device whereas every detail of my JailBird glowed brightly as my carry on passed through.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Atone

Post by Atone »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:23 am Obviously a completely different technology than the x-ray machines that scan carry ons, since the back scatter ignored your stainless steel device whereas every detail of my JailBird glowed brightly as my carry on passed through.
Yeah, I used to have it in my carry on and it showed up. This last trip I had a flogger and a set of wrist and ankle cuffs :)

A couple of trips ago there was a large njoy butt plug.

One time @Michele had to pull out a nice big paddle.

Always something exciting in my carry on.
2 x
Cruisingnude
Last orgasm: February 26th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Cruisingnude »

I am a little worried...my wife hinted I may be wearing my cage flying down to the Caribbean in a couple weeks. My cage is part titanium and stainless steel. Hopefully she is just teasing!
0 x
Married to Luvnudetravel♥️🔒
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

@Atone DCA and MIA no questions asked.
2 x
CB6000
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Apparently, maybe due to public concerns about TSA agents seeing everyone's privates, that area is automatically blurred out in the back scatter image the TSA agents see. Metal detectors, on the other hand, seem to be a bit more dicey, depending on the sensitivity setting and the quantity / kind of metals a device has.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I'm sure these agent must be aware of such things, as well as multiple piercings and metal butt plugs. And I'm also fairly certain it isn't something they would mention (except possibly to another agent in oassing) "Did you see the guy with the cock cage just then".
"Yeah. Wierd".
Catching a guy for wearing a cage is hardly going to get them a medal, just an embarrassment. They are looking for weapons, threats ect.
The cage prevents use of the weapon after all 😁.
4 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

LOL.

A "friendly" weapon, but a weapon nonetheless.
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

If I were flying alone I might chance it. I should probably spring for the TSA thing anyhow. But usually I'm with Mrs Edge, and for us, it's just not worth the time and aggro. But I salute those of you who are paving the way.
1 x
MostlyHappy

Post by MostlyHappy »

Emboldened by this thread, I will offer my experience: traveling alone this week, my wife sent me away locked in my kink3d cobra. No issues at all going through TSA - normal metal detector type machine, small regional airport.

She had me locked at the time in the A271, but thought the risk was higher in the steel cage, so instructed me to change before I departed. Of course I complied. No rendezvous while I’m away, alas…
0 x