Just went through TSA security

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Just went through TSA security

Post by Tom Allen »

The bigger airports are probably too busy to do a full on inspection of a guy with some "intimate body jewelry;" but I imagine a smaller regional airport might have had less experience and would pull you aside.
1 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

MostlyHappy wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 12:13 am No issues at all going through TSA - normal metal detector type machine, small regional airport.
I'm glad you didn't have any trouble. It was probably good to be in the non metal device going through the normal metal detector type machine.

I had a couple of experiences with those last month and need to update on that. I might start a new thread because it is sufficiently different. I still never had to reveal I was wearing anything but I couldn't get through the regular metal detector. They were big airports though so I just went through the back scatter like normal and had no problem.
Tom Allen wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 5:24 am The bigger airports are probably too busy to do a full on inspection of a guy with some "intimate body jewelry;" but I imagine a smaller regional airport might have had less experience and would pull you aside.
I can see where a smaller airport that didn't have the back scatter could be more interesting. I'm not sure what would have happened if they ended up using the wand on me (not *that* wand @Michele , lol)
3 x
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

In my work world, I’ve gone through some government building security metal detectors in the past couple of months, usually with a group of folks. I am caught totally by surprise with a metal cage, and with no option but to face the embarrassment. Even if the detector chimes or turns from “red to green”, they just waive me on. Almost always the detector has flagged the folks in front of me every time as well, so it is like an unwritten rule that because it chimes for everything and everyone, that it’s too much work / hassle to check everyone with the wand. As a frequent air traveler I’m glad airport screening is more aggressive than this. I wont take the chance at an airport, unless I’m compelled to do it as part of play (but I would protest strongly because I do not want to invite security into my kink). But, every time I see a building entrance with metal detectors, it does get the blood pumping for sure.
1 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

We recently went to a touring production of a Broadway play. I was completely stunned when I saw the metal detector at the entrance. I noticed that it was not set very sensitive and most people were walkling through with no problems, even without emptying their pockets. So , since my device is plastic with a small internal brass lock, I walked through with no worries. My wife on the other hand, did not notice the people sailing through and was horrified that I would set it off, she hung a few feet behind me for plausible deniability of knowing me. :lol:
6 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Another trip from IAD - ORD and back again. Was 'randomly selected' at IAD when in the backscatter (raised arms full body scan) and asked to remove my boots (after being told I could leave them on) and pass through the metal detector side. They were scanned separately and after my feet were patted down, I was on my way. Nothing of note coming back through ORD backscatter. I plan to continue to wear normally through TSA scanners of any kind.
3 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

focUSed wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 5:27 pm Another trip from IAD - ORD and back again. Was 'randomly selected' at IAD when in the backscatter (raised arms full body scan) and asked to remove my boots (after being told I could leave them on) and pass through the metal detector side. They were scanned separately and after my feet were patted down, I was on my way. Nothing of note coming back through ORD backscatter. I plan to continue to wear normally through TSA scanners of any kind.
Metal device?
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

You really have to wonder if they WANT to investigate it. A hot chick's nipple piercings? Sure, she probably gets unwanted attention. A middle-aged guy has metal on his johnson? Yeah, I don't think most TSA agents are in any kind of rush to investigate that further (unless some of you guys are really ripped and handsome, I guess--I am certainly not). Since the TSA already has like an 75% failure rate at detecting actual contraband when tested, I really doubt most of them are going to take the extra step of investigating your junk because it looks weird in their scan.
3 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Curiousrk wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 7:16 pm
focUSed wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 5:27 pm Another trip from IAD - ORD and back again. Was 'randomly selected' at IAD when in the backscatter (raised arms full body scan) and asked to remove my boots (after being told I could leave them on) and pass through the metal detector side. They were scanned separately and after my feet were patted down, I was on my way. Nothing of note coming back through ORD backscatter. I plan to continue to wear normally through TSA scanners of any kind.
Metal device?
yes, circular barstock, what I suspect is stainless steel (as described in my signature line, I don't recall the product number from DH Gate)
1 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Been through DCA 6 times now with out bring stopped wearing a plastic cobra.
2 x
CB6000
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

I just went into a prison, shoes and belt off etc. Forgot to take my cars keys out of my pocket and passed the first metal detector, which is similar to what you see in airports. 6 keys on the ring. So my first guess is any plastic cage with the internal lock would not be an issue. Of course, I've also seen a woman with extremely large breasts set off these detectors because of their underwire bra. From everyone's reaction, this was not an uncommon occurrence.

Now the 2nd detector is more sensitive, I think my nipple piercings set it off once when I stood to close to it, so I make sure to stand as far away as possible. then there was the full body scan...luckily I had realized my mistake after the first detector and managed to slip the keys into my bin.
2 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro