Cages with urethral tube

Living the real life under lock and key
JCHIPPER
Cages with urethral tube

Post by JCHIPPER »

Need advice as thinking of buy can anyone tell me if peeing is OK or leaks and how long without cleaning and is there a getting used to period .Thanks
1 x
slave d

Re: Cages with urethral tube

Post by slave d »

Do a search in the forum, there’s a number of threads that answer all your questions

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

I would love to be tubed as well as caged, and have tried it for short periods - a couple of days - once or twice.

I found it comfortable enough and peeing was much easier, but the deal-breaker for me is the risk of infection.
2 x
bige14

Post by bige14 »

i wish i could find on that had a 5mm or 6mm since i know that is what i can get into my pee hole, but no luck on finding one
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

It is a great feeling. Like being double locked. I couldn't be without mine now.
Cleaner because you can stand and pee.
I found the stainless steel tube with bulb end to be the only one comfy enough to wear 24/7. Been on for many months now and I'm let out for maybe 30 minutes twice a week.
I have written all about the transition to urethral in the chastity cage section.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
bige14

Post by bige14 »

Mr Pickle wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:24 pm It is a great feeling. Like being double locked. I couldn't be without mine now.
Cleaner because you can stand and pee.
I found the stainless steel tube with bulb end to be the only one comfy enough to wear 24/7. Been on for many months now and I'm let out for maybe 30 minutes twice a week.
I have written all about the transition to urethral in the chastity cage section.

I just need some help trying to find a cage that has a 5 or 6mm plug and a cage that is not really that noticeable - since I really want to try
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Cages are not at all noticeable. Even in swimwear they are not noticed. The truth is. No one looks and if they did.. Un noticeable.
Google "chastity cage with urethral tube"
There are various designs out there. I think the silicon tubes are 6mm. There is a 6mm steel tube also, I had or still had one but didn't like it. (not wide enough).
Good luck.

I did a quick search and found this with 6mm urethral. It's similar to one I tried.

Bondage Masters Male Chastity Device with Max Secure Cage, Removable Urethral Tube, Comfort Style Back Ring https://amzn.eu/d/9HdJkSk

This gives an idea. Obviously you'll have to find one that fits your own requirements.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
bige14

Post by bige14 »

and plus trying to find some where in the states that sells one - its not easy- I have brought plugs before- but I tried them they are to big to enter my pee hole
0 x
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

You could try to stretch yourself open farther using something like this... https://tetherproducts.com/Pages/Access ... ators.html
0 x
bige14

Post by bige14 »

Fastredcar wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:54 pm You could try to stretch yourself open farther using something like this... https://tetherproducts.com/Pages/Access ... ators.html
How long do you think it should take me to stretch my uretha open to accomerdate a big decent size plug? if I use the sizing dilators?
0 x