Cages with urethral tube

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Re: Cages with urethral tube

Post by slave d »

About as long as a piece of string … give or take a week or three.
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

I'm not an expert but I think it will take a while depending on how much larger you want. I'd use a bacterialstatic lube. Slide in the dilator until you are snug and then press firmly until it pops in another increment. This could take 5-10 minutes or more so be patient. There may be a little blood. Repeat daily until the dilator goes in easily to the larger step. Then keep repeating until you reach your goal. Most of the urethra is very stretchy. It's just the tight ring near the tip that needs stretching.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Using rods daily about two weeks.
Using plugs that ar in permanently a few days.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Null

Post by Null »

Mr Pickle wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:24 pm It is a great feeling. Like being double locked. I couldn't be without mine now.
Cleaner because you can stand and pee.
I found the stainless steel tube with bulb end to be the only one comfy enough to wear 24/7. Been on for many months now and I'm let out for maybe 30 minutes twice a week.
I have written all about the transition to urethral in the chastity cage section.
Bulb on the end?
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Null wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:27 pm
Mr Pickle wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:24 pm It is a great feeling. Like being double locked. I couldn't be without mine now.
Cleaner because you can stand and pee.
I found the stainless steel tube with bulb end to be the only one comfy enough to wear 24/7. Been on for many months now and I'm let out for maybe 30 minutes twice a week.
I have written all about the transition to urethral in the chastity cage section.
Bulb on the end?
The first bit to enter the urethra is slightly wider (see pic earlier in post).
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

It seems that the urethral tube that came with the one cage I bought. It’s so small a tube with too small of an opening to discharge urine at the rate my body wants to put it out. Are there any suggestions? Wearing it today for the first time since an initial trial. Might have to cut the tube to just 2” or so. Experimenting in the kink lab…
1 x
She is the Queen of our domain - and I am happy to be her consort. I await her good pleasure...and her pleasures are ohOhOH so good! We did a real LOCKTOBER with her enjoying 10 ohoHOHspasms, and me enjoying 0 orgasms.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

The first steel tube I tried was 6mm, it was the only size I could get in. It was no good for two reasons. Firstly (as you have mentioned) the bore wasn't wide enough to allow a proper piss which causes more problems.
Secondly it was a straight tube with chamfered end which caused discomfort over time. I felt that a jolt might cause some real damage.
I did get some sounding rods to widen myself. It turns out my urethra was 8-9mm anyway. My actual pee hole was smaller, so it took no time at all to widen it for an 8mm tube with the round (bulbed) end (pic attatched).
I have a lock nut in place of the provided round nut. I think it looks better and it does not allow removal (and doesn't drop off while you're out and about) .
It is much easier putting tube in dick, then put junk in cage, but also easier to remove and difficult to tighten without twisting the lot. So better to tighten first then ease it on. This keeps it in the right place and the end doesn't drop off.( It's horrible if this does happen)
I've had this type in since June (apart from a week waiting for replacement when I tried to remove the lock nut and snapped the thread off the tube).
No issues, just a case of getting used to it. And like the cage. After a while you forget it's there unless you horny.

One of the real benefits is if you are one to be tempted to remove the cage for a quick play, this really makes it much less likley due to the amount of hastle involved. My top advice to discourage this is to add a lock nut.
Actually fuck it! As soon as your bedding in period is over. Just get a stainless steel lock nut anyway. You really will not want to go without the tube once you have gotten used to it being there.
Hope this helps.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230215_100422.jpg
Screenshot_20230215_100422.jpg (35.42 KiB) Viewed 1094 times
1 x