Does being a key holder make you think of sex more

Living the real life under lock and key
Sam3655
Does being a key holder make you think of sex more

Post by Sam3655 »

Men think of sex a lot during the course of each day. I may be wrong but never thought that was a recurring topic for women like it is for men. So for the key holders, since becoming a key holder, do you feel you think of sex more now than before you became a key holder. And do you feel you think more when you wear the key as opposed to hiding it?
0 x
Michele

Re: Does being a key holder make you think of sex more

Post by Michele »

No, it doesn't make think any more about sex or make me horny or anything. The key around my neck (which has been there for 8 years for the world to see) is just there, around my neck... It's not around my dick like the cage is for you boys so it just doesn't do that for me.

I'm not saying there aren't moments that I don't grab my key and think "damn I love that he's/they're locked up for me" but it's not making me think about sex any more than usual not does it arouse me.

Hope that helps!
2 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
TinaHoldsTheKey

Post by TinaHoldsTheKey »

Think of sex more? Just bring a keyholder or actually seeing or wearing the key?

I do sometimes see the key and it makes me think of my hubby’s locked cock and how it belongs to me. LoL
Now, when I WEAR the key, yes, that makes me think of sex ;-)
2 x
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

In a roundabout way, yes.It's not being a keyholder so much, but just a change in my husband. I approached this skeptically, but he has been very good (mostly, and punished when not) and his general level of affection, devotion, and just overall attitude have increased my sex drive. We are having sex more often overall.

It does kind of turn me on to wear his key, but mainly because it makes me think of the above.
2 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Thank you for your answers and comments. Gives me things to ponder. I have also become aware that sex is not the right word for my curiosity. I think amorous thoughts is a better phrase

I am trying to get my wife to be my keyholder. I know men think of sex like every thirty seconds but the wife says she never thinks of sex during work. Also read that the key is a powerful visual for the man so wondered how it effects the keyholder and what it does to thinking patterns.

I really appreciate your comments.
0 x
Keyholder_V

Post by Keyholder_V »

I would have to say that it has increased my sex drive, but I'm not sure if that's specifically down to the chastity or the other aspects of our relationship. I definitely look at men in general in a different light than before. Maybe I'm still new to the whole thing but it still feels like an exciting journey to me, one which I am sharing with a "co-conspirator" hubby.

V
1 x
My hubby's last release:
- (for sex): 28th Dec 2021
- (for play): 18th Feb 2023
Michele

Post by Michele »

@Keyholder_V maybe that's why it doesn't really have much effect on me as far as sex drive... I've been doing this as an everyday lifestyle and had so many other men locked in chastity over the years. Maybe after 9 years it doesn't have the same excitingness on the sex drive.

In the beginning when it was all new and exciting (not the Keyholder thing in particular) I probably was a bit more turned on. I have always been turned on by the reactions lock up or denial and/or control have caused so it wasnt just the Keyholder thing for me, I think it was all of it.
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast