How excited was your spouse to lock you in chastity?

Living the real life under lock and key
Luv2belocked
Re: How excited was your spouse to lock you in chastity?

Post by Luv2belocked »

No I will need her to tell me to do it… but that’s part of the turn on for me. It’s a lot harder to want to do it after I’ve cum. She has begun to have greater consequences for me not doing what she tells me to do. Whether that’s more days locked or not being allowed to fuck her if I don’t. I already don’t get to fuck her very often…,it’s been 2 months since the last time I was allowed to , so I will do what she wants me to do. I have a really long lockup coming when we start Locktober… I have been told that I’ll be out at the end of January… now I understand why she was so eager for me to buy a strapon …
4 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

Well what a weekend!! My wife unlocked me and began to play with me… was very intimate and got us both worked up to a level that we haven’t been at in a while!! It was very hot! I had to give her an orgasm before she would even think of giving me one…. She held the back of my head as I was down on her… the whole time asking me how bad I wanted to cum. Over and over… I told her really badly that it’s been 2 months and I my balls were FULL! It was then that she let me fuck her… wow!! It felt amazing to say the least! She dirty talked me the whole time and I came incredibly hard… it felt like it wouldn’t stop. Once I was finished I climbed off of her and proceeded to lie down , when she said …. Uhmmmm you have something to do … it was right at that moment that she rolled over and straddled my face with her pussy. She pinned my arms down with her legs and told me to clean her up! I started licking and honestly could not believe how much there was! She loved watching me lick it all up. After she came again she had me agree to do it again next time before she got off of me. I can’t lie… I loved that she made me do it!! Made me hard again… that’s when she commented … “ looks like you liked it too!”
7 x
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022

Post by waki86 »

It was my girlfriend 's idea to lock me up .
She got the tip from a good friend of hers.
It took a little over a year for me to agree to it myself .
When we ordered a cage together she was delighted.
From the moment she locked me in you saw her gradually change into a confident woman who is now in control .
I myself have changed a lot in that time and enjoy the intimacies we have together even more.
I never thought not being able to get stiff and cum would be so delicious .
Let alone that as a man you would do so much for your girlfriend .
3 x
Lock permanently in inverted cage under the kilt :mrgreen:
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

My wife was not really turned on by the idea at first. We played with a cheap cage on and off for a few months. It was when she wanted to fuck and I said I needed a few days to recharge that she figured out I was masturbating every other day that her interest in chastity cages was cemented. She told me to order a custom MM Jailbird. She has kept me in it since July 2018. Her line is "if you're not cumming in me, you're not cumming."
3 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"