IS this common enough that people know what keys are?

Living the real life under lock and key
Mr Pickle
Re: IS this common enough that people know what keys are?

Post by Mr Pickle »

C noticed a lady with key ear rings while we were out drinking. Not pretty keys, very much shaped like my cage key.
One key on each ear. And one man sat in either side of her.
Even C thought it was very curious.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Curtis
Last orgasm: July 23rd, 2023
Orgasms this year: 14

Post by Curtis »

I wonder what would have happened if she was complemented on her unusual earrings. Could have led to an interesting discussion!
1 x
Pennsylvania, USA
Kilted and caged. Currently in a Cherry Keeper with Headlock.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Curtis wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:05 pm I wonder what would have happened if she was complemented on her unusual earrings. Could have led to an interesting discussion!
I was dying to coment on them. C just assumed she was at least one of them locked. After all it isn't as unusual as she once thought. But she wouldn't allow me to discuss it or coment. It's a private matter. If you know. You know.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
buzby
Last orgasm: February 27th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by buzby »

I finally got a chance to ask the wife if anyone asked about the key on her earring. She said the only questions were if it pulled on her ear, lol. So, if people knew what it was for, no one let on to her. Which is probably good, since I am friends with a number of her co-workers!
0 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

jeanswatcher wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:29 am a simple google search for "a women wearing keys around her neck"
I just did a search. My results didnt look that way.

I got 2 answers that said it was a chastity key but they were way down the list.

What I got more of is

1. Symbol of power.
2. "Other than it represents knowledge and success, keys also symbolizes opening doors for a brighter future, perhaps opening a new door to a successful career and new possibilities."
3. In Far East cultures, keys are regarded as a "Good Luck" presents and a bearer of a good fortune ahead.
4. Symbol of secrecy · Freedom and independent personality · Used as a status symbol · Used to symbolize hope and opening new beginnings
5. Wearing a key means that you can open the door or doors that it locks. This was traditional for the house mistress. Similarly, the keys on the coat of arms
6. This act symbolizes that you have unlocked your heart to him or her, and you are ready to share your deepest feelings with that person.

Post 7 is a reddit post that says "it indicates someone is a Dom"

way down the list and two pages down is "Discover videos related to chastity key around neck on TikTok"

From what I see people arent going to think it is for chastity.. few people outside this are going to dig THAT deep unless they suspect something..

"No, that isnt the answer.. it is something weirder. I know that woman is weird"

Then they have their AH HA moment.

Looking at my wife with her hair up and her pharmacy jacket and a key dangling between her breasts most people would have ZERO idea. I think anyhow.
she looks like a boring mom of 3 slightly chubby woman who no one would ever expect. Hers isnt a chastity key it is a smallish key with my birthstone in it (ruby) and some diamonds in it.

Talking about its romantic meaning, girls wearing a key pendant means that they are in a relationship and they have a strong bond

Sure does! Cant do anything other than what SHE wants with it. :)
1 x
Macy has keys
Last orgasm: October 12th, 2021

Post by Macy has keys »

I don't think the average person would give a second thought to a key worn around the neck.
0 x
Married to Lock me ❤️ 🗝
slave d

Post by slave d »

The only people who would notice are those who already know what it is likely to be because they’re wearing one themselves or their KH is !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Atone

Post by Atone »

slave d wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:39 pm The only people who would notice are those who already know what it is likely to be because they’re wearing one themselves or their KH is !!

MsM’s ld
I'm happy to be in a place where I don't care. Or even think about it for that matter. I recently had the opportunity for @Michele to meet both my sister and my daughter (32yo). The key she wears is not subtle. I think we mentioned it between ourselves before hand but didn't think about it again.
0 x