locked and forgot?

Living the real life under lock and key
ServingHer

Re: locked and forgot?

Post by ServingHer »

My wife rarely interacts with the cage, as chastity is more my thing than hers, so if I expected much chastity and/or genital play I would be in a mood a lot of the time. I'm good with any physical touch, though--in my mind I am in the cage for her, and if she wants to caress my arm instead of fondling my locked cock, I'm happy with what she gives me. I'm also content if she invokes the FLR dynamic, either with sexy chatting through the day, or telling me what chores she wants me to do at night. If she isn't exercising the FLR or giving me *some* kind of touches, it only takes a few days to start feeling neglected, and I can be in a little bit of a funk after a week or two.
Last edited by ServingHer on Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: April 23rd, 2024
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: locked and forgot?

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

This is interesting and relevant to me as I am re-starting with chastity, as you will know if you have read my intro and a couple of other posts since joining.

Emm, my partner, is well on-board with the idea, got involved with choosing what to buy and is overall quite excited by it. She thinks it's fun and a bit weird at the same time I think. However, as soon as the thing arrived, a CB6000S, she surprised me by saying "Now you're going to have to behave yourself". She seems keen to take on the role of keyholder.

We are just experimenting with the cage at the moment, finding our way still, and haven't even found the best combination of components for fit, comfort and security, but already I have found that I am not allowed access to the key when locked. I don't imagine she has any ideas of adopting a "locked and forgotten" approach, but her readiness to take control caught me off guard.
1 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.